Research Assistant (Vaccine)
Aventiv Research, IACT Health, LMC Manna Research, and True North Clinical Research have united to become the largest network of fully-owned and integrated clinical research sites in North America, Centricity Research. Centricity Research is committed to revolutionize research by creating outstanding clinical trial experiences to improve the health of the community today and tomorrow through clinical research.
Currently, our rapidly expanding team and site network is looking for a Research Assistant who can work for us on a full-time, permanent basis, supporting us on-site, in Columbus, OH.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Take vital signs, perform phlebotomy, and conduct ECGs on patients as described in clinical trial protocols
- Work closely with at the Site to ensure timing of procedures is correct per protocol
- Complete the requisition, collection, labeling, storage, and shipment of specimens
- Maintain adequate stock of clinical instruments and supplies in exam rooms and lab area
- Display professional, efficient service to patients and the clinical team
- Follow-through with timely telephone and email communication
- Assist in organizing patient waiting areas, exam rooms, laboratories, medication areas, and storage areas
- Assist the clinical team with scheduling and coordinating appointments, reminding patients of their appointments, and checking patients in and out of their visits
- Assist the clinical team with paper and electronic filing and archiving
- Gather, enter,and/or update data to maintain company records and databases as directed
- Assist CRCs in creating 'source documents' which is like a checklist of each task that needs to happen during each clinical trial patient visit
- Assist with remote and in-person monitoring visits
- Display basic understanding of GCP/ICH Guidelines
- Abide by HIPAA regulations under federal privacy regulations
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Appropriate education and/or experience may be substituted on equivalent basis
- Required: HS/GED/ Certified Medical Assistant or other medical training
Centricity Research is committed to meet the accessibility needs of persons with disabilities in a timely manner. These accommodations will be available upon request.
We thank all candidates for their applications, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Centricity Research values the health and well-being of our employees, clients and patients and as such we have instituted a COVID-19 Mandatory Vaccination policy for all employees. All candidates receiving job offers will be required to provide proof of vaccination.
Centricity ResearchColumbus, OH
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.