Field Service Technician
Centric Business Systems
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Life Insurance , Retirement
- Our technicians are expected to service and repair equipment at customers locations within an assigned geographic territory. Primary hours 8:30am – 5:00pm, Monday – Friday.
- Set up IP addresses, download printer drivers and provide customer training on printing functions.
- Work closely with our other technicians and dispatch team to accomplish a common goal of making our customers as happy as possible.
- Requires journeyman level technical knowledge typically gained through completion of technical school and 2+ years of related experience.
- Good customer service and time management skills
- Must have reliable transportation and a valid state driver's license
- Computer skills (quickly type/respond to email, basic excel knowledge, ability to troubleshoot applications to determine if it’s a PC or copier issue)
- One year or more of experience with copier break/fix repair, copier troubleshooting, copier refurbishment preferred but not required (Ricoh, Sharp, HP, Kyocera experience preferred, but any manufacturer experience or training will do)
- Proven training program by in-house industry experts, as well as company paid manufacturer training
- Career progression and leadership opportunities for proven performers
- Hourly pay plus car allowance and mileage reimbursement, potential monthly bonus opportunity
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Centric-funded Health Reimbursement Account
- Life insurance and Short-Term Disability
- Paid time off/ Paid Holidays
- 401k Match and Profit Sharing
- Gym membership reimbursement
Powered by JazzHR
Centric Business SystemsBaltimore, MD
Over a month agoView All Centric Business Systems Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.