A full-time ABA Behavior Technician (Float) position is available through Centria Healthcare. Centria Healthcare is seeking an experienced Behavior Technician to support our existing BTs, RBTs, and BCBAs across the greater Grand Rapids Area (Kent County, MI). They will provide assistance to existing cases, including but not limited to covering absences, as well as providing mentoring and training to new Behavior Technicians. Ideal candidates will have at least one-year of experience as an ABA Behavior Technician (RBT preferred but not required), and must be able to work with kids between 2-21 years old, and at all points on the Autism Spectrum. In addition, the BT must be able to travel in a 1 hour radius to assist with cases and provide therapy and other support.
This position will help the development of children who are on the Autism Spectrum by providing ABA (Applied Behavior Analysis) Therapy. This therapy is used to increase language and communication skills.
Behavior Technician (Float) job responsibilities include:
• Providing ABA Therapy to children with Autism Spectrum Disorder.
• Reporting and collecting data on the progress and abilities of the child.
• Minimum of a High School Diploma of GED is required.
• Must be available to work full time, and cover a variety of schedules: Centria Healthcare provides services to children between 8 AM and 8 PM, seven days a week.
• Must have proof of reliable transportation, driver’s license, and valid car insurance.
• Must be able to travel up to 1 hour to provide in home therapy to children with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including all of the greater Grand Rapids area (Kent County, MI).
• CPR & First Aid Certified.
• Must be at least 18 years of age and able to pass a criminal background check.
• Experience working as an ABA Behavior Technician is required. The Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) credential is preferred, but not required.
• QBS or CPI training is a plus.
If you are interested in this Autism Caregiver job in greater Grand Rapids area (Kent County, MI) then please click APPLY NOW.