An Autism Caregiver job in Escondido, CA is available through Centria Healthcare. This position will help the development of children who are on the Autism Spectrum by providing ABA (Applied Behavior Analysis) Therapy. This therapy is used to increase language and communication skills.
Autism Caregiver job responsibilities include:
- Working with children daily.
- Providing ABA Therapy to children with autism.
- Reporting and collecting data on the progress and abilities of the child.
- Minimum of a High School Diploma of GED is required.
- Availability of at least 4 weekdays from 3pm – 8pm
- Must have proof of reliable transportation, driver’s license, and valid car insurance.
- CPR Certified.
- First Aid Certified.
- Ability to pass a TB test
- Ability to pass a criminal history check
- Need to be at least 18 years of age and able to pass a criminal background check.
- Experience working as a: CNA, Caregiver, Home Health Aide, Behavior Interventionist, Behavior Technician is a plus.
If you are interested in this Autism Caregiver job in Escondido, CA then please apply now!