Client Service Manager Essential Functions:
The ideal candidate must be able to perform the following essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodations.
- Obtain authorization for services and schedule necessary appointments to bring clients through the process of obtaining ABA Therapy.
- Ensure all clients begin therapy within one week after receiving the authorization.
- Conduct weekly Care Calls with clients, staff and referral source regarding the quality of care and satisfaction.
- Collaborate with Behavioral Consultant/Board Certified Behavior Analyst, Behavior Technicians, and the treatment team.
- Partner with administrative support staff to ensure proper screening is done, on-field staff.
- Conduct performance reviews with staff as scheduled or on an “as needed” basis.
- Communicate regularly with Operations Director to keep apprised of new staff, new staff assignments, new clients, upcoming staffing needs, case openings and discharged clients.
- Routinely monitor the performance of Behavioral Technicians, providing coaching as necessary.
- Coordinates and implements ABA Therapy Schedule.
- Assist in developing corporate structure and in the creation of policies and procedures.
- Taking "On-Call" responsibilities (approximately once every 2 months)
- Attends and participates in meetings, conference calls, and Case Opens as required.
- Develop and take on projects to improve client service and satisfaction.
- Develop and take on projects to improve employee performance, retention, and satisfaction.
- Develop quality initiatives that will improve referral source satisfaction as measured through a number of referrals and subjective survey methods.
- Maintain working knowledge of different programs and certifications
- The Joint Commission
- Medicaid benefits and processes
- Private insurance benefits and processes
- Ensure compliance with the above regulations.
- Resolve any complaints or compliance issues in a professional manner.
- Record issues, complaints, and all other communication with clients and care team in ABA Advantage (Electronic Medical Records Software).
- Develop and manage Centria staff to accommodate current client needs and future growth.
- Build relationships with current referral sources, and pursuing relationships with new referral partners.
- Promote the growth of Centria Healthcare and assisting in the pursuit of business opportunities
- Bilingual in Spanish
Required Qualifications, Skills and Knowledge:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Experience in a high pressure, customer-facing role.
- Must be available to travel as required for case openings, initial assessments, and other quality assurance visits
- Proven track record in building positive relationships with clients.
- Collaborative personality and able to build strong personal relationships.
- Highly organized, with attention to detail and a dedication to resolving issues.
- Calm and effective under pressure. Able to remain professional in high-stress situations.
- Able to plan, execute and manage high volumes of work.
- Ability to effectively and professionally communicate with internal and external clients.
- Requires strong analysis, judgment, negotiation, and problem-solving skills.
- Flexible attitude in accepting unique and non-standard solutions.
- Able to train and/or mentor others.
Centria’s office hours are Monday through Friday from 8:30am-6: 00 pm. Additional time may be required to complete the above work or meet company objectives.
While performing the duties of this job, physical requirements such as bending, reaching and lifting of up to 50 pounds may be required. This role will require sitting a majority of the day as well as walking as standing when needed. This role will require close visual activity on multiple computer screens or monitors and the ability to analyze data and figures on a screen.
All applicants receive consideration of employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, age, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, size, height, weight, marital status, family status, gender identity or expression, affectional or sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.