CNA Certified Nursing Assistant **Facility Based - Weekly Pay**
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
In partnership with a facility in Adrian, Centria Healthcare is looking for dedicated and compassionate Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs). We welcome experienced CNAs (certified nurse assistants), and those looking to get into the medical field. The Certified Nursing Assistant works under the direction of licensed nursing personnel to provide quality resident care in accordance with applicable regulations.
Full Time and Part Time positions available for day shift (7a – 7p). The CNA will work up to three 12 hour shifts per week with overtime opportunities available!
Job Responsibilities and Duties:
The responsibilities of this role are to assist and provide direction to residents within the facility with personal care needs to enable them to live a good quality of life. These responsibilities include but are not limited to; personal hygiene, safety reminders, and participation in activities within the community while always emphasizing the residents independence, safety, dignity, privacy, and respect.
- Provide direct resident care in accordance with treatment plans, as directed by the Nursing Supervisor/Nurse Manager.
- Accompany residents, as needed, to various activities and functions.
Quality of Care
- Participate in resident care assessments.
- Assist in development of resident treatment plans.
- Demonstrate understanding of and utilize proper infection control policies/practices.
- Complete required documentation accurately and in a timely manner.
- Maintain a clean safe and secure environment for residents.
- Act in compliance with all corporate, state, federal and other regulatory standards.
- Attend meetings and in-service sessions, as directed.
- Access continuing education opportunities as appropriate to discipline in order to maintain clinical currency.
Other Job Duties
- Perform other duties, as assigned.
- Must be able to read, write, and speak English, and possess good communication skills.
- Must have CNA License
- Must have one year relevant experience.
- Must be able to offer compassionate care to families and clients
- Must have a negative TB test within one year and valid CPR certification.
About Centria Healthcare
Founded in 2009 and headquartered in Farmington Hills, Michigan, Centria Healthcare is a leading provider of home-based catastrophic injury and rehabilitation care, private duty nursing, and supportive living services across the state of Michigan. Centria coordinates among multiple disciplines for its rehabilitation services including physical therapy and occupational therapy. Transcending beyond the role of traditional home healthcare providers, Centria has established itself as a market leader through its diverse expertise spanning from the rehabilitation of those who have experienced a Traumatic Brain Injury or Spinal Cord Injury to children dependent on technology. Centria has developed the most comprehensive programs to care for individuals involved in the most serious accidents with potentially long-term complications relating to those accidents.'
Centria HealthcareWhy Work Here?
Awesome team, great support system, weekly pay, and health benefits! Centria affects lives across the state of Michigan.
Centria Healthcare is always looking to hire caring, professional and dedicated RNs, LPNs, DCWs, and CNAs. A healthy work life balance is considered in the structure of our organization. We want our clients and staff healthy and happy. We love what we do and have a high expectation of service. We are growing tremendously and are looking forward to adding great individuals to our team. We understand that our employees are our greatest asset.