A Behavior Technician position is available through Centrality Behavior, a Centria Healthcare company. This position will help the development of children who are on the Autism Spectrum by providing ABA (Applied Behavior Analysis) Therapy. This therapy is used to increase language and communication skills.
This position is full-time and offers benefits such as health insurance and PTO.
Behavior Technician responsibilities include:
- Working with children on the autism spectrum.
- Implementing ABA Therapy to children while reshaping and redirecting behaviors.
- Reporting and collecting data on the progress and abilities of the child.
- Minimum of a High School Diploma of GED is required.
- Must have proof of reliable transportation, driver’s license, and valid car insurance.
- CPR Certified and First Aid.
- Able to complete our education and training program.
- Need to be at least 18 years of age and able to pass a criminal background check.
- Experience working with children is a plus.
If you are interested in this Behavior Technician in Indianapolis then please click APPLY NOW.