An Autism Caregiver job in Union City, CA is available through Centria Healthcare. This job will help the development of children who are on the Autism Spectrum by providing ABA (Applied Behavior Analysis) Therapy. This therapy is used to increase language and communication skills.
Autism Caregiver job responsibilities include:
- Working with children daily
- Providing ABA Therapy to children with autism
- Reporting and collecting data on the progress and abilities of the child
- Minimum of a High School Diploma or GED is required
- Availability of at least 4 weekdays from 3pm – 8pm
- Must have proof of reliable transportation, driver’s license, and valid car insurance
- CPR Certified
- First Aid Certified
- Ability to pass a TB test
- Ability to pass a criminal history check
- Need to be at least 18 years of age and able to pass a criminal background check
- Experience working as a: CNA, Caregiver, Home Health Aide, Behavior Interventionist, Behavior Technician is a plus
- Career Advancement opportunities
- Employees that qualify, medical, dental, vision benefits are offered
- Performance reviews every 6 months with wage increase potential
If you are interested in this Autism Caregiver job in Union City, then please click APPLY NOW. If you have questions about the position or would like more information please contact Victoria Patt at (510) 545-4564.
About Centria Healthcare:
Founded in 2009 and headquartered in Farmington, Michigan, Centria's flagship service is Applied Behavior Analysis Therapy (ABA), which assists children and young adults on the autism spectrum. Since 2014 Centria has grown this service division into a leading provider in the country, with services stretching across many states. This exciting program is helping children reach their goals and dreams through positive reinforcement and continual support.
All applicants receive consideration of employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, age, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, size, height, weight, marital status, family status, gender identity or expression, affectional or sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.