Thank you for showing interest in Centria Autism Services. Our mission as a company is "to help every child living with autism to develop, pursue, and achieve their goals and dreams through high quality ABA therapy and support"
The Behavior Technician position is the perfect fit for a Teacher, Paraprofessional, Caregiver, Social Worker, or Healthcare Professional looking for an exciting career opportunity. This position is also a great fit for candidates with experience or interest in working with children with special needs or autism.
Current Behavioral Interventionists, ABA Therapists, ABA Technicians or students in Psychology, Education, Occupational Therapy, or Speech Pathology are encouraged to apply.
Behavior Technicians, under the supervision of a clinician, use Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) Therapy to encourage positive behaviors and discourage negative behaviors, as well as to improve a variety of skills for children with Autism Spectrum Disorder. The child’s progress is then tracked and measured. ABA therapy is also used to increase language, communication skills, attention, focus, social skills, memory, and academics. ABA techniques focus on positive reinforcement; when a positive behavior is followed by something that is valued to the child, such as “a reward”, that behavior is more likely to occur in the future.
Autism Caregiver job responsibilities include:
- Working with children with autism daily.
- Providing ABA Therapy to children with autism.
- Reporting and collecting data on the progress and abilities of the child.
Required Qualifications, Skills, and Knowledge:
- Minimum of a High School diploma.
- Must have proof of reliable transportation, driver’s license, and valid car insurance.
- CPR Certified.
- First Aid Certified.
- Need to be at least 18 years of age and able to pass a criminal background check.
- Experience working as a: CAN, Caregiver, Home Health Aide, Behavior Technician is a plus.
If you are interested in this Autism Caregiver job then please click APPLY NOW.
Software Powered by iCIMS