An Autism Caregiver job in Beaverton is available through Centria Healthcare. This position will help the development of children who are on the Autism Spectrum by providing ABA (Applied Behavior Analysis) Therapy. This therapy is used to increase communication skills as well as develop various life and social skills.
Autism Caregiver job responsibilities include:
- Working with children with autism daily.
- Providing ABA Therapy to autistic children.
- Reporting and collecting data on the progress and abilities of the child.
- Minimum of a High School Diploma of GED is required.
- Need to be at least 18 years of age and able to pass a criminal background check.
If you are interested in this Autism Caregiver job in Beaverton, then please click APPLY NOW. If you have questions about the position or would like more information please contact Rachel at 503-381-2939 or by email at Rachel.Sanders@Centriahealthcare.com
Our mission as a company is "to help every child living with autism to develop, pursue, and achieve their goals and dreams through high quality ABA therapy and support"
Watch Ava's story below to see the incredible difference our Behavior Technicians make in the lives of our clients.