The Senior Financial Analyst will be analyzing current and past financial data and performance, prepare reports and projections based on this analysis, identify trends in financial performance and provide recommendations for improvement, coordinate with other members of the Finance and Operations teams to review financial information and forecasts, and provide financial models and forecasting. The Senior Financial Analyst reports to Director of Financial Planning and Analysis.
The ideal candidate must be able to perform the following essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodations.
- Perform research, monitor, analyze and report on commercial activities and identify development, cost and process opportunities.
- Organize, analyze and plan mergers and acquisitions as needed; coordinate with necessary departments for diligence and integration activities
- Analyze current and past financial data and performance.
- Prepare reports and projections based on this analysis.
- Prepare periodic leadership, executive and board presentations
- Interact and build rapport across various constituencies
- Evaluate capital expenditures and investment ROIs.
- Identifying trends in financial performance and providing recommendations for improvement.
- Coordinating with other members of the finance team to review financial information and forecasts.
- Provide financial models and forecasting.
- Work on ad hoc requests and special projects for executive team.
Required Qualifications, Skills, and Knowledge:
- Bachelor’s degree (required), Master’s degree (preferred)
- Minimum three (3) to five (5) years of financial analysis experience.
- Strong understanding of Sarbanes-Oxley
- Ability to influence and persuade.
- Knowledge of enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems and related technologies.
- Excellent time management, quality and organizational ability.
- Ability to multitask and meet constant deadlines.
- Willingness to work long hours, when necessary
- Expert-level analytical and financial modeling skills.