Building networks of qualified candidates and selecting great talent to foster the growth of Centria Healthcare.
The ideal candidate must be able to perform the following essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodations.
- Recruit superb talent through job boards, social media, school sites, and various other platforms
- Conduct initial phone screens and interviews to determine candidate viability.
- Educate candidates on the benefits of Centria Healthcare
- Monitor calendars and assign interviews to other relevant hiring managers
- Send offer letters, negotiate salaries, and gather preliminary paperwork from candidates.
- Attend job fairs as directed to represent Centria
- Refresh and post job advertisements on job boards
- Use both warm and cold touchpoints to build a pipeline in specific territories
- Report on daily, weekly, and overall metrics
- Build pipelines of talent to reduce time to fill vacancy metrics
- Build strong relationships with passive candidates
Required Qualifications, Skills, and Knowledge:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Experience in a high pressure, customer-facing role.
- Proven track record in building positive relationships with clients.
- Collaborative personality and able to build strong personal relationships.
- Highly organized, with attention to detail and a dedication to resolving issues.
- Calm and effective under pressure. Able to remain professional in high-stress situations.
- Able to plan, execute and manage high volumes of work.
- Superb written and verbal English communication skills are essential.
- Able to effectively and professionally communicate with all levels of internal and external clients.
- Requires strong analysis, judgment, negotiation, and problem-solving skills.
- Flexible attitude in accepting unique and non-standard solutions.
- Able to train and/or mentor others
Centria’s office hours are Monday through Friday from 8:30 am-6:00 pm. Additional time may be required to complete the above work or meet company objectives.
While performing the duties of this job, physical requirements such as bending, reaching and lifting of up to 50 pounds may be required. This role will require sitting a majority of the day as well as walking as standing when needed. This role will require close visual activity on multiple computer screens or monitors and the ability to analyze data and figures on a screen.
The above list reflects the essential functions and other job functions considered necessary of the job identified and shall not be construed as a detailed description of all work requirements that may be inherent in the job or assigned by supervisory personnel. The essential functions are used as a guide only and not inclusive of responsibilities and job duties.
All applicants receive consideration of employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, age, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, size, height, weight, marital status, family status, gender identity or expression, affectional or sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.