The ideal candidate must be able to perform the following essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodations:
- Make initial connections with clients and develop strong relationships with families.
- Build and maintain relationships with families and guide them through the diagnosis process.
- A high-volume of communication to new families and existing families waiting for diagnosis.
- Follow up with all logistics-related communication from initial intake call to completed assessment.
- Exceed personal qualitative and quantitative key performance indicator (KPI) metrics.
- Categorize client’s needs, clarify information, resolve, and provide solutions or alternatives.
- Own communication of status on all leads and referrals and report back positive progress in services.
Required Qualifications, Skills, and Knowledge:
- Bachelor’s degree (required), preferably in Business or related discipline.
- Two (2) to three (3) years of call center or sales experience.
- Experience in successful sales conversations and sales presentations.
- Excellent time management and high productivity.
- Be results-driven and respond positively to adjustments.
- Ability to work independently and with a team in a fast-paced and high-volume environment with an emphasis on timeliness and accuracy.
- Strong leadership, organization, communication, problem-solving.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both oral and written, with internal and external stakeholders at multiple levels.
- Keeping and maintaining timely reports.
- Bilingual in Spanish
Centria’s office hours are Monday through Friday from 8:30 am-6:00 pm. Additional time may be required to complete the above work or meet company objectives.
While performing the duties of this job, physical requirements such as bending, reaching and lifting of up to 50 pounds may be required. This role will require sitting a majority of the day as well as walking as standing when needed. This role will require close visual activity on multiple computer screens or monitors and the ability to analyze data and figures on a screen.
The above list reflects the essential functions and other job functions considered necessary of the job identified and shall not be construed as a detailed description of all work requirements that may be inherent in the job or assigned by supervisory personnel. The essential functions are used as a guide only and not inclusive of responsibilities and job duties.
All applicants receive consideration of employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, age, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, size, height, weight, marital status, family status, gender identity or expression, affectional or sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.