About Centria Healthcare:
Founded in 2009 and headquartered in Farmington Hills, Michigan, Centria Healthcare is a leading provider of home-based catastrophic injury and rehabilitation care, private duty nursing, and supportive living services. Centria Healthcare Autism Services is the largest provider of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) for children with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) across the state of Michigan, with services in other states.
Clinical Recruitment Coordinators are charged with 1) screening applications and 2) facilitating the interview and hiring process for ABA Behavior Technicians. Behavior Technicians provide Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) Therapy under the supervision of a Board-Certified Behavioral Analyst (BCBA). ABA Therapy is a Surgeon General approved and peer-reviewed science that shows significant impact across social and functional living skills for children and young adults on the Autism Spectrum.
Key success measures for this role include ensuring Clinical Recruiters conduct target number of interviews per day, working with candidates to ensure they make the scheduled interview times and effectively prioritizing the interviews for the Behavioral Technician recruiters based on screening interviews.
- Provide support to the recruiting team by making first contact (initial screen) with BT candidates and qualifying or rejecting those candidates.
- After the initial screening, scheduling interviews for qualified BT candidates with Clinical recruiters.
- Text, call &/or email qualified BT candidates ahead of their interview to help ensure candidates arrive at their scheduled time for interviews with Clinical recruiters.
- Reschedule interviews when necessary with Clinical Recruiters.
- Carry out pre-employment assessment.
- Manage post-offer administrative duties, acting as a touchpoint for candidates as they move into the Onboarding process.
- Post jobs and manage requisitions using Greenhouse.
Required Qualifications, Skills and Knowledge:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience preferred
- Prior experience in high volume Recruiting department preferred
- G Suite (Gmail, Drive, Docs, Sheets, Google Meet)
- Microsoft Excel
- Greenhouse ATS, preferred
- LinkedIn, preferred
- Meeting scheduling platforms, i.e., Zoom, Skype, preferred
- Results-driven with the aptitude to apply critical thinking skills, problem-solving, analysis and sound judgment
- Strong affinity for building rapport with candidates, explain complicated information in an approachable and easily understood manner, effectively handle challenging phone conversations, and represent the Centria brand;
- Strong communications skills, both written and verbal in the English language;
- Proven adaptability with a willingness to work both collaboratively and individually to achieve desired business outcomes;
- Demonstrated strong work ethic with attention to detail, accuracy, and quality;
- Able to organize, prioritize and handle multiple tasks, adhere to established deadlines, and produce work that consistently meets or exceeds team benchmarks;
- Flexible attitude in accepting unique and non-standard requests from time to time.
- Proficiency in PC software, especially spreadsheet programs.
Centria's office hours are Monday through Friday from 8:30 am 6:00 pm. If you are supporting a market in a different time zone, there will likely be a need to adjust your schedule to meet Behavioral Technician availability. Additional time or occasional shift in schedule may be required to complete the above work or meet company objectives.
While performing the duties of this job, physical requirements such as bending, reaching and lifting of up to 50 pounds may be required. This role will require sitting a majority of the day as well as walking as standing when needed. This role will require close visual activity on multiple computer screens or monitors and the ability to analyze data and figures on a screen.
The above list reflects the essential functions and other job functions considered necessary of the job identified and shall not be construed as a detailed description of all work requirements that may be inherent in the job or assigned by supervisory personnel. The essential functions are used as a guide only and not inclusive of responsibilities and job duties.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, Veteran status, or disability status. This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of qualifications, skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities, or working conditions associated with the position. Centria reserves the right to amend this job description at any time.
Centria Healthcare - Autism Services
Why Work Here?Centria Autism is a division of Centria Healthcare, which was founded in 2009 and headquartered in Farmington, Michigan. Centria's flagship service is Applied Behavior Analysis Therapy (ABA), which assists children and young adults on the autism spectrum. Since 2014 Centria has grown this service division into a leading provider in the country, with services stretching across 11 states and growing. This life-changing program is helping children reach their goals and dreams through positive reinforcement and continual support.
Growing company with a solid mission to provide unparalleled care to our clients and excellent opportunities for our team