The Digital Marketing Coordinator will be both analytical and strategic and will serve as a key member of our Media and Marketing Team. Ideally, the candidate takes passion to keep up with the latest trends in digital marketing channels and has and understands the level of detail required to execute a successful campaign that highlights the brand. This candidate will be responsible for providing strategic insight to campaigns, develop and provide direction on creative assets, and work with the team to implement new ideas and images.
The ideal candidate must be able to perform the following essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodations:
- Contribute to digital marketing planning research and strategy development, including digital channels, targets, and budgeting
- Monitor and report on the performance of digital campaigns
- Assist in digital marketing strategy build-out
- Execute various campaigns in platforms such as Google Ads, Facebook Ads, etc.
- Leverage data tools such as Google Analytics and other reporting software to report on the performance of the campaigns
- Monitor and optimize campaigns on a day-to-day basis
- Coordinate potential media opportunities with 3rd party vendors
- Ad development in various ad platforms
Required Qualifications, Skills, and Knowledge:
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
- 1-2 years of experience in working in digital marketing
- 1+ Years of experience in ad platforms such as Google Ads and Facebook Ads Manager
- Proficient in Microsoft and Google suite of products
- Previous experience reporting on data
- Knowledge of SEO a plus
- Knowledge of HTML a plus
Centria’s office hours are Monday through Friday from 8:30 am-6:00 pm. Additional time may be required to complete the above work or meet company objectives.
While performing the duties of this job, physical requirements such as bending, reaching and lifting of up to 50 pounds may be required. This role will require sitting a majority of the day as well as walking as standing when needed. This role will require close visual activity on multiple computer screens or monitors and the ability to analyze data and figures on a screen.
The above list reflects the essential functions and other job functions considered necessary of the job identified and shall not be construed as a detailed description of all work requirements that may be inherent in the job or assigned by supervisory personnel. The essential functions are used as a guide only and not inclusive of responsibilities and job duties.
All applicants receive consideration of employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, age, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, size, height, weight, marital status, family status, gender identity or expression, affectional or sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.