Corporate Recruiter Essential Functions:
The ideal candidate must be able to perform the following essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodations.
- Make daily outbound calls for internal positions, ranging from administrative to executive level staff.
- Recruit superb talent through job boards, social media, school sites, and various other platforms.
- Conduct initial phone screens and interviews to determine candidate viability.
- Assist in determining Centria’s internal hiring needs to accommodate future growth.
- Track call results.
- Handle projects given by the Operation Managers and the executive team.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, plan, and execute on recruiting plans.
- Build relationships with managers and candidates.
- Pre-screen and evaluate potential candidates.
- Send offer letters, negotiate salaries, and gather preliminary paperwork from candidates.
- Ability to sell job opportunities to potential candidates
- Attend job fairs on an as-needed basis.
- Build pipelines of talent to reduce time to fill vacancy metrics
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Experience in a high pressure, customer facing role.
- Proven track record in building positive relationships with clients.
- Collaborative personality and able to build strong personal relationships.
- Highly organized, with attention to detail and a dedication to resolving issues.
- Calm and effective under pressure. Able to remain professional in high stress situations.
- Able to plan, execute and manage high volumes of work.
- Superb written and verbal English communication skills are essential.
- Able to interact with all levels of internal and external clients.
- Requires strong analysis, judgment, negotiation, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to effectively and professionally communicate with internal and external clients.
- Flexible attitude in accepting unique and non-standard solutions.
Centria’s office hours are Monday through Friday from 8:30am-6:00pm. Additional time may be required to complete above work or meet company objectives.
While performing the duties of this job, physical requirements such as bending, reaching and lifting of up to 50 pounds may be required. This role will require sitting a majority of the day as well as walking as standing when needed. This role will require close visual activity on multiple computer screens or monitors and the ability to analyze data and figures on a screen.
The above list reflects the essential functions and other job functions considered necessary of the job identified and shall not be construed as a detailed description of all work requirements that may be inherent in the job or assigned by supervisory personnel. The essential functions are used as a guide only and not inclusive of responsibilities and job duties.
All applicants receive consideration of employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, age, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, size, height, weight, marital status, family status, gender identity or expression, affectional or sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.