About Centria Healthcare:
Founded in 2009 and headquartered in Farmington Hills, Michigan, Centria Healthcare is a leading provider of home-based catastrophic injury and rehabilitation care, private duty nursing, and supportive living services. Centria Healthcare Autism Services is the largest provider of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) for children with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) across the state of Michigan, with services in other states.
Centria's recruiting department supports over 3000 geographically disperse employees covering four time zones. As a Senior Clinical Recruiter, you will source, recruit, and hire individuals interested in working with children on the Autism Spectrum. Those candidates will become Behavior Technicians who will provide Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) Therapy or BCBA's (Clinical Supervisors), who directly supervise a team of behavior technicians. ABA Therapy is a Surgeon General approved and peer-reviewed science that shows significant impact across social and functional living skills for children and young adults on the Autism Spectrum.
The ideal candidate must be able to perform the following essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodations.
- Proactively source, engage, and maintain a strong candidate pipeline for all open positions in the assigned area.
- Follow up on leads generated from targeted marketing campaigns.
- Identify and target passive candidates that could meet the current and future hiring needs of the clinical organizations.
- Leverage social media, multiple network resources, online tools, industry relationships, and community involvement to identify top talent.
- Successfully provide a positive candidate experience from start to finish, including the offer process.
- Interview candidates to qualify them to position requirements, as well as provide candidates with detailed information on our company, compensation package, business strategies, position details, and expectations.
- Educate applicants on the basics of ABA, the role of a Behavior Technician, and their next steps in the onboarding process.
- Set clear expectations of the next steps in the process and sell the opportunity effectively to the candidate.
- Maintain the Applicant Tracking System.
- Measure and improve response and conversion rate metrics for the talent pipeline.
- Organize and conduct 1:1 training with internal team members to identify leads from their network.
- Apply networking techniques through industry contacts, events/meetups, trade groups, social media, and team member referrals.
- Develop a best practice environment for conducting research and finding new sourcing methods to create innovative search strategies.
Required Qualifications, Skills, and Knowledge:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- Experience as a sourcing professional in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with behavioral interviewing
- Exceptional sourcing and research experience utilizing an extensive toolbox;
- Business acumen with the ability to pick up concepts quickly;
- Customer service mindset;
- Superb communications skills, both written and verbal in the English language;
- Collaborative and warm personality with a proven track record in building positive relationships with clients;
- Able to interact professionally, remain calm and effective with internal and external clients at all levels during and out of high-stress situations;
- Strong affinity for build rapport with candidates, explain complicated information in an approachable and easily understood manner, effectively handle challenging phone conversations, and represent the Centria brand;
- Results-driven with the aptitude to apply critical thinking skills, problem-solving, analysis, sound judgment, and strong negotiation skills;
- Proven adaptability with a willingness to work both collaboratively and individually to achieve desired business outcomes;
- Flexible with the ability to accept unique and non-standard solutions;
- Demonstrated strong work ethic with attention to detail, accuracy, and quality;
- Able to organize, prioritize and handle multiple tasks, adhere to established deadlines, and produce work that consistently meets or exceeds team benchmarks;
- Proficiency in PC software, especially spreadsheet programs.
Centria's office hours are Monday through Friday from 8:30am-6:00pm. Additional time may be required to complete above work or meet company objectives.
While performing the duties of this job, physical requirements such as bending, reaching and lifting of up to 30 pounds may be required. This role will require sitting a majority of the day as well as walking as standing when needed. This role will require close visual activity on multiple computer screens or monitors and the ability to analyze data and figures on a screen.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, Veteran status, or disability status. This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of qualifications, skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities, or working conditions associated with the position. Centria reserves the right to amend this job description at any time, with or without written notice.