An Autism Caregiver job in Alameda County, California is available through Centria Healthcare. This position will help the development of children who are on the Autism Spectrum by providing ABA (Applied Behavior Analysis) Therapy. This therapy is used to increase language and communication skills.
Required Qualifications, Skills, and Knowledge
- Working with autistic children daily.
- Providing ABA Therapy to autistic children.
- Reporting and collecting data on the progress and abilities of the child.
- Minimum of a High School Diploma of GED is required.
- Must have proof of reliable transportation, driver’s license, and valid car insurance.
- CPR Certified.
- First Aid Certified.
- Need to be at least 18 years of age and able to pass a criminal background check.
- Experience working as a: CAN, Caregiver, Home Health Aide, Behavior Technician is a plus.
If you are interested in this Autism Caregiver job in (Alameda County) then please click APPLY NOW. If you have questions about the position or would like more information please contact Devin at 248-378-7750