Entry Level Specialist Recruiter
Centria Healthcare - Autism Services Farmington Hills, MI
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
About Centria Healthcare:
Founded in 2009 and headquartered in Farmington Hills, Michigan, Centria Healthcare is a leading provider of home-based catastrophic injury and rehabilitation care, private duty nursing, and supportive living services. Centria Healthcare Autism Services is the largest provider of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) for children with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) across the state of Michigan, with services in other states.
As a Specialist Recruiter, you will source, recruit, and hire individuals interested in working with children on the Autism Spectrum for hard to fill job openings. Those candidates will become Behavior Technicians who will provide Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) Therapy and help transform the lives for children with autism. ABA Therapy is a Surgeon General approved and peer-reviewed science that shows significant impact across social and functional living skills for children and young adults on the Autism Spectrum.
Success measures include the achievement of hiring numbers for Behavior Technicians, time to fill positions and hire to staffed conversion ratio.
The ideal candidate must be able to perform the following essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodations.
- Successfully provide a positive candidate experience from start to finish, including the offer process and build strong relationships with candidates
- Proactively source, engage, and maintain a strong candidate pipeline for all open positions, including leveraging social media, other online tools and industry relationships to identify candidates
- Quickly follow up on leads generated from targeted marketing campaigns.
- Interview candidates to qualify them to position requirements, as well as provide candidates with detailed information on our company, compensation package, position details, training process and expectations.
- Maintain the Applicant Tracking System.
- Based on experiences, suggest opportunities for continuous improvement to direct manager and VP TA to drive enhanced departmental performance
Required Qualifications, Skills, and Knowledge:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Sales experience
- G Suite (Gmail, Drive, Docs, Sheets, Google Meet)
- Microsoft Excel
- LinkedIn, preferred
- Social Media platforms, preferred
- Ability to build strong relationships with candidates and excite them about the Behavioral Technician opportunity
- Exceptional sourcing and research experience utilizing an extensive toolbox
- Customer service mindset
- Superb communications skills, both written and verbal in the English language
- Able to interact professionally, remain calm and effective with internal and external clients at all levels during and out of high-stress situations
- Results-driven with the aptitude to apply critical thinking skills, problem-solving, analysis, sound judgment, and strong negotiation skills
- Demonstrated strong work ethic with attention to detail, accuracy, and quality
- Ability to follow written instructions
- Ability to use computers and computer/software programs
- Communication skills
Centria's office hours are Monday through Friday from 8:30 am 6:00 pm. Additional time or occasional shift in schedule may be required to complete the above work or meet company objectives.
While performing the duties of this job, physical requirements such as bending, reaching, lifting, pushing, or pulling up to 30 pounds may be required. This role will require sitting most of the day as well as walking and standing periodically. This role may require close visual acuity on computer screens or monitors and the ability to analyze data and figures on a screen.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, Veteran status, or disability status. This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of qualifications, skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities, or working conditions associated with the position.
Centria Healthcare - Autism ServicesWhy Work Here?
Growing company with a solid mission to provide unparalleled care to our clients and excellent opportunities for our team
Centria Autism is a division of Centria Healthcare, which was founded in 2009 and headquartered in Farmington, Michigan. Centria's flagship service is Applied Behavior Analysis Therapy (ABA), which assists children and young adults on the autism spectrum. Since 2014 Centria has grown this service division into a leading provider in the country, with services stretching across 11 states and growing. This life-changing program is helping children reach their goals and dreams through positive reinforcement and continual support.