Manager - Accounting Advisory
Centri is looking for their next Manager to join the Accounting Advisory team! If you thrive off providing advisory expertise to clients and want to make an impact in a leadership position, this is a unique opportunity to become part of our collaborative, dynamic and entrepreneurial team, and to work alongside the firm's senior management team and Partner group.
The Manager will oversee the Financial Reporting and Technical Accounting engagement work plans, and demonstrates excellent project management skills, client service, and positive coaching to the team members in developing technical and professional competency.
- Delegate the preparation of the financial statements and technical accounting position papers to engagement team, as well as review the accounting memos and financial statements prepared by the team to evaluate potential solutions and provide guidance to the team on next steps.
- Independently research and oversee the research by team members of complex accounting topics, collaborate with engagement team members to evaluate potential solutions and provide guidance to the team on next steps.
- Lead multiple engagements simultaneously while teaching and developing the team during client engagements.
- Understand resource needs and engagement economics to ensure completion of periodic invoices to manage engagement profit margin through client invoice process ensuring expectations are aligned between client and internal team.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or equivalent required.
- CPA required.
- 7+ years of relative accounting experience; at least 3 years in public accounting or professional services highly preferred.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift items up to 30 pounds at times.
- Must be able to travel up to 25%.
This position is an exempt position as it relates to the fair labor standards Act. Centri provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Centri Business ConsultingPhiladelphia, PA
Finance and Insurance
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.