Part-time Evening Residential Specialist - Centre, Inc.
Centre, Inc. Fargo, ND
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Centre, Inc. is seeking individuals working toward careers in law enforcement, corrections, social work, and addiction counseling to fulfill our mission to help individuals achieve social reintegration. If you are looking to gain invaluable experience that will give you a leg up on competition in the field, Centre is where you need to be!
Centre serves clients referred through contracts with the Federal Bureau of Prisons (BOP), United States Probation and Pretrial Services, North Dakota Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation (DOCR), North Dakota Department of Human Services (DHS), Veterans Affairs (VA), among others. As an employee of Centre, you will receive ongoing training in Core Correctional Practices, Motivational Interviewing, Nonviolent Crisis Prevention and Intervention, and numerous other areas that will allow you to develop the skills and confidence needed to become a successful professional in the field. Centre's training program and protocol adhere to the American Correctional Association's (ACA) Expected Practices for Adult Community Residential Services (4th Edition) standards. The ACA maintains the industry's best and most respected standards in community corrections.
The Residential Specialist I is an entry-level position, and ideal candidates will possess strong written and verbal communication skills and attention to detail. The job duties involve direct contact with clients in a residential setting to maintain accountability, safety, and security. Residential Specialists are a key part of the Centre team that includes program managers, case managers, and addiction counselors working together to help our clients achieve social reintegration.
- Part-time (16-24 hours) - 3 p.m. to 11 p.m. - Varying days and weekends
- Due to contractual obligations, this position must be filled by a male applicant.
Along with excellent training and experience, Centre offers competitive compensation and benefits that include:
- Pay: $12.50 to $17.28 per hour (depends on experience)
- Health and Welfare: $4.22 per hour Employees may be eligible to receive a health and welfare benefit of up to $4.22 per hour
- Overnight Shift Differential: $1.00 per hour
- 100% employer-paid medical, dental, vision, and basic life insurance for full-time employees
- Paid vacation and sick leave
- 10 paid holidays per year
- Double-time pay on holidays worked
- 401(k) with eligible company match of up to 6%
Interested applicants can apply through this posting or by mailing or emailing a resume to:
Chris Althoff, HR Generalist
PO Box 1269
Fargo, ND 58107
Centre, Inc. is an EEO/AAP employer and will recruit, hire, train, and promote, into all job levels, the most qualified persons without regard to the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin. Centre, Inc. gives preference to small business/disadvantaged and veteran-owned businesses. All products and services established are based on meeting contracting requirements.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro