- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This is Jami from Centraprise. We have urgent position of Product Specialist in Atlanta, GA. If you are interested please share your updated resume with contact details.
Position: Product Specialist
Location: Atlanta, GA , Remote till Covid
Duration: Fulltime/Permanent Position
- Strong customer service and organizational skills
- Works well under pressure with good time management skills plus good work ethic
- Superior management skills to lead a team (both internal and external) in achieving desired goals
- IT background desired including B2B implementations, ITIL, Agile and change management methodologies
- Very strong communication skills to interact with multiple groups across NAPA and GPC organizations.
- 3-5 years technical integrations, pre-sales support, product & customer solutions experience
- BS/BA Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Business Management
- MBA- Business Administration (preferred)
- Travel < 20%
Roles & Responsibilities
- Domain expertise Retail experience
- Seamless integration implementations between NAPA and customers for ecommerce applications Orders to Cash
- Reduction in eBusiness integration issues
- Timely and accurate Orders integration into NAPA's DC's and stores
- Timely and accurate Invoicing integrations to NAPA customers
Improve time to market & implementation of standard integration product offerings to customers for B2B solutions
- Manages billing responsibilities from system providers to NAPA HQ as well as to NAPA DC's and Stores
- Actively works with IBS (Integrated Business Solutions) and Major Accounts, Fleet & Government groups to provide pre-sales support, product offerings & solutions, along with implementations of solutions and post implementation support.
- Engaged with NAPA Integration product team to design standard product offerings "plug & play" into best in class Fleet Management and Invoicing/Financial software providers.
- Analyze sales and profit impact of changes including inventory availability, pricing, and cost to serve provide reporting data on pricing and inventory to drive sales
- Work with senior management to "own" the third party software relationships & support
- Work with cross-functional teams within GPC including business and IT groups to manage changes, plus work with third party software providers to implement changes and optimizations
- Recommend innovations to improve overall service and delivery while growing sales and profit
- Provide third level support for GPC ecommerce partners including stores, DC's and entire B2B lifecycle for Commercial Sales Group.
Thanks & Regards
Jami |Sr.Technical Recruiter
We respect your online privacy. If you would like to be removed from our mailing list please reply with "Remove" in the subject and we will comply immediately. We apologize for any inconvenience caused. Please let us know if you have more than one domain. The material in this e-mail is intended only for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is confidential, privileged, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that the unauthorized use, disclosure, copying, distribution, or the taking of any action in reliance on this information is strictly prohibited.We are an equal opportunity employer with a diverse workforce.
BusinessView all jobs at Centraprise LLC