IT Project Manager (CRM / Healthcare)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Hope you are doing well.
We have an opportunity for IT Project Manager (CRM / Healthcare)one of our clients in Crownsville, MD 21032
Please see the job details below and let me know if you would be interested in this role.
If interested, please send me a copy of your resume, your contact details, your availability and a good time to connect with you.
Note: Primary work location will be remote until further notice then hybrid model (3 Days Onsite and 2 Days Remote)
Job Title: IT Project Manager (CRM / Healthcare)
Job Location: Baltimore, MD 21202
Duration: 6+Months Contract
- The IT Project Manager oversees the full project management life cycle and software development life cycle for the implementation of highly complex, large-scale, strategic IT initiatives in the MDH Office of Enterprise Technology (OET).
- Implements established policies, system monitors and controls to ensure the successful management and reporting of all initiatives in the Program.
- Supervises and leads the program to oversee the impacts and interdependencies between programs and works to ensure initiatives meet the Client Goals and Objectives of the executive leadership team.
- Serve as a coordinator between the Vendor and multiple units of the Client, follow up on various deliverables from both.
- Provides both verbal and written communications regarding project status, risks, and issues, and makes recommendations on project decisions to Client Mgmt.
- Manages allocation of resources within the program(s) to meet work fluctuations and budget and time constraints in the delivery process.
- Serves as subject matter expert, providing technical and analytical guidance to the program and project teams.
Manages all aspects of the project:
- Cost benefit analysis, work plans, functional and technical designs, construction, testing and implementation.
- Ensures efficient and high-quality installation of new software and/or systems and monitors all technical aspects of implementing projects.
- Provides support to the Client in identifying appropriate solutions required by the user areas; assists IT Leadership in performing a needs analysis of the relevant business areas and in matching user needs to system capabilities to ensure the new system is easily and quickly integrated into the client's business environment.
- Works with the Divisions to provide support and coordination to ensure adoption of new systems and business processes in the Client environment.
- Manages contracts and vendors assigned to delegated initiatives included in the assigned program(s).
- Manages and directs Multiple medium to large-scale projects that may not fit into a defined Program.
- Translates generalized customer business goals and objectives into concrete strategy and tactical plans.
- Works on complex problems where analysis of situation or data requires an in-depth evaluation of various factors to achieve best results.
- Exercises judgment within broadly defined policies and practices to develop and implement methods and techniques.
- Works effectively with internal and external clients, third party vendors and Senior Management in accomplishing project objectives.
- Evaluates complex situations accurately and identifies viable solutions that create successful outcomes.
- Develops and maintains lessons-learned inputs in the project repository for utilization on future projects.
- Ensures all Defined Processes are used within the Capability Maturity Model Integration Framework to successfully implement projects.
- Resolves political, resource, budgeting, change, and legal issues affecting the program.
- Collaborates with the finance department and various functional managers to ensure project budgets are properly estimated and controlled; provide overall financial recommendations and develop controls and measurements to monitor progress.
- Provides OET and Finance with monthly accruals and forecasts by the due date established by Finance.
- Maintains current statements of work for all contractors; tracks and approves contractor invoices in a timely manner.
- Provides regular updates to MDH Mgmt., DoIT DPMO, project sponsor and stakeholders on the status of projects and the budget. Documents reasons for budget excess or shortfall.
- Develops a comprehensive Risk Management Plan at the Program Level within the Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI) Framework as defined
- Proactively identifies risks and opportunities of both business and technical plans; identifies Risk Mitigation Strategies and Contingency Plans for all identified Risks. Maintains the Program Level issue and risk matrix log.
- Provides a detailed plan of how the risk will be managed or eliminated. Provides a weekly Program status report with major risk factors when mitigation approach impacts the project timeline, budget, or objectives.
- Coordinates the Risk Management Plan and Risk Mitigation Strategy across all projects within the Program and manages the execution within the individual projects.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Implementing established policies, system monitors and controls to ensure the successful management and reporting of all initiatives in the program.
- Supervising and leading projects to oversee the impacts and interdependencies between programs and working to ensure IT initiatives meet the goals and objectives of the executive leadership team.
- Providing both verbal and written communications regarding project status, risks, and issues.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent work experience required.
- 8+ years of IT and business experience in strategic planning, development, implementation, and maintenance of systems, preferably across multiple hardware and software platforms
- Previous technical project management experience in a dynamic environment
- Current Project Management Institute (PMI) Certified Project Management Professional (PMP) and current PMI-Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) or equivalent.
- Out of the 8 years required, at least 5 years in a combination of the following: Progressive broad-based information systems Project Management experience (which could include consulting) with state-of-the-art hardware and software systems is desirable; knowledge and implementation experience in new computing architectures and networked computing structure.
- Experience in Program Management and execution of multiple related development projects simultaneously, particularly as Project Manager on systems development, with working knowledge of Systems Development Lifecycle and the Project Management Lifecycle
- Experience in CRM Projects is a plus
- Bachelor's degree in technology-related field
- Prior CRM and Healthcare Industry experience at a State or Federal Government agency; Knowledge of State Government policies and practices; specific experience with successful large-scale Program Management within a cross functional environment
Rahul Jaiswal | Lead Recruiter
Expedent Corp | 400 E Royal Ln Suite # 221, Irving, TX 75039
Direct: +1 (469-210-1186)|| Email: email@example.com
Please note - USC/Green Card candidates are always preferred on our positions ..
TechnologyView all jobs at Centraprise LLC