- Posted: over a month ago
Our Cloud VP is responsible for consolidating, managing, and driving the continuous evolution and improvement of CentralSquare cloud infrastructure and associated operational procedures. This role will lead the operations, infrastructure, site reliability engineering, and service delivery functions for the cloud service for CentralSquare Customers including Security, Disaster Recovery, Virtualization, Application & Data integration, and will identify requirements, manage priorities, provide status, manage budgets, and ultimately ensure that service delivery is on time, on budget, and of the maximum quality.
Job Duties Include:
- Manage the vision, design, and deployment of cloud infrastructure, including compute, storage, and network systems for cloud hosting.
- Provide cloud hosting service management strategy, process, and procedures that support CentralSquare Technologies’ cloud customers.
- Manages the development and maintenance of automated development operations frameworks using configuration management and continuous integration tools (Chef, Jenkins, etc.)
- Lead a consistent, measurable process (SOPs) to operationalize and scale cloud-based strategic initiatives and execution. Develops, implements, and documents problem escalation procedures; ensures all problems that occur are documented and reported, and works to continuously improve the technical support process. Establish a Cloud center of excellence CCOE.
- Work closely with Product Development, and technology vendors to ensure SLAs(Uptime 99.99+, Support SLAs for P1/P2 tickets, RPO/RTO SLA for DR) are met exceeding expectations. Responsible for running a 24x7x365 Cloud Infrastructure and overseeing all aspects of application releases into the Customer production environments & Operations for CentralSquare Customers.
- Communicates and coordinates with Product Management, Development, Support, and Services departments to facilitate planning and implementation of Customer projects; New customer onboarding.
- Establishes key KPI(Deployment Frequency, Change Failure Rate , MTTR etc), and measurements demonstrating area health. Communicates through operational reviews. Measures and tracks against industry benchmarks and standards.
- Maintain auditing controls and participates in Annual audit (currently SSAE-16)
- Manage Capex, and Opex costs; appropriate value for investments
- Possess a deep experience in DevOps with proven results enabling continuous deployment and continuous integration (CI/CD).
- Develop and mentor a high-performing team of professionals (Cloud engineers, Cloud Architects, DevOps Engineers, Network & System administrators).
- Provide strong leadership, guidance, and direction related to cloud hosting service delivery
- Participates in the establishment of department goals and implements procedures and performance standards to achieve these goals; manages, coordinates, monitors, and evaluates the activities of the Cloud Solutions Team
- Responsible for the employment, promotion, associate performance evaluation, training, motivation, counseling, and discipline of assigned associates
- Management of RSP (Remote Service Provider) clients, providing remote system administration for clients not hosted in the datacenter.
- Management of DRS (Disaster Recovery Service) clients, providing disaster recovery services for clients not hosted in the data center.
- Manage adherence to security and compliance safeguards, policies, and procedures
- Managing change, assets, and documentation for top quality support
- Manages and leads vendor relationships to maintain day-to-day operations and strategic goals for Customer’s Operations SLA’s and deliverables.
- Develops opportunities for cross-team(Product Development, Customer supports, Presale & Sale team, Professional services) effectiveness and removes organizational barriers for strong teamwork, collaboration, and excellent service delivery.
- Perform all other related duties as assigned.
- 10+ years of experience in an operational, management, or services delivery role (Ideally for a Managed Services Provider or Cloud Hosting)
- 5+ years of experience managing high\-volume customer\-facing SaaS applications (Azure & AWS platform) is required
- 5+ years of upper management experience and leadership skills
- 5+ years of Hands-on experience in 24x7x365 cloud operations or SaaS Operations for 50+ customer environments
- Direct experience driving continuous improvements in process and operational efficiencies. Lead process-improvement efforts and manage the implementation of both business processes and technical solutions. Drive best practices across cross-functional teams.
- Expert in managing Infrastructure and the team that manages Infrastructure to meet regional compliance requirements and achieve 99.99% up time with high velocity on ticket resolution and issue remediation.
- Knowledgeable in HIPAA, PCI, SOC-II, and Privacy, and other compliance metrics along with ISO 9000 and other quality assurance metrics and capable of implementing them in a fast-growing Cloud environment.
- Drive for results with a passion for technology and continuous delivery.
- Experience building and leading a high-performance team across multiple geographies
- Ability to quickly drill down to solve problems and take ownership of the resolution
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically
- Experience integrating with 3rd party service platforms
- Experience with configuration management systems and associated automation
- Strong Leadership and team-building skills
- Ability to partner cross-functionally in order to drive complex strategic projects
- Excellent project management skills and ability to work to deadlines successfully managing multiple business-driven initiatives
AddressLake Mary, FL
TechnologyView all jobs at CentralSquare Technologies