Product Marketing Manager (Remote)
CentralSquare Technologies Bridgeport, CT
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Product Marketing Manager
The role will be responsible for leading the development of go-to-market strategies for core product offerings, product-level messaging and impactful external product marketing content and sales enablement collateral. The Product Marketing Manager will lead strategic product marketing campaigns that includes new product launches, webinars, email campaigns, case studies and thought-leadership content. This critical role will partner with the Product Management, Sales and Content Marketing teams to create stand-out thought leadership content that will position CentralSquare as a trendsetter in its market.
- Create, optimize, and scale product marketing campaigns that will support lead-generation efforts and highlight differentiations vs. competition – including webinars, email campaigns, collateral, and customer case studies.
- Collaborate with the product management team to tell the story of our core products, from roadmap updates to why users need our products.
- Lead the development messaging and positioning that will be used throughout the company to drive demand and win deals, including the support of key events and tradeshows.
- Serve as an expert voice of the customer, helping to develop and optimize Buyer Personas and ensuring all campaigns strategically target the right customer in the right place.
- Analyze market information and identify competitive gaps and opportunities in conjunction with internal competitive intelligence and win/loss analyst as well as external analysts.
- Partner with the Customer Success team and Reference Manager, to identify key customers that can act as a marketing channel through case studies, speaking opportunities, etc.
- Measure the results of product marketing campaigns including all tactics and content to inform future strategy and campaigns.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or related field.
- 4-7 years of relevant experience in a product marketing role.
- Proven ability and passion to transform technical content into engaging, customer-facing content.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate across teams and departments to meet or exceed goals.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Knowledge of Sirius Decisions and Pragmatic Institute marketing structures a plus.
- Understanding of SaaS, cloud strategy and moving customers into more modern solutions based on their needs, a plus
BusinessView all jobs at CentralSquare Technologies