GIS/Analytics Specialist I
- Posted: over a month ago
The GIS/Analytics Specialist configures and supports public safety GIS and analytics software components. This role typically works under the direction of a project manager communicate requirements to the customer, collect and assess data, and perform system configuration, testing, and training. Work is generally performed entirely remotely, but travel may occasionally be required.
- Conduct meetings with customers to outline GIS and other requirements, coordinate data collection and implementation, and understand user needs.
- Configure GIS and/or data analysis software components.
- Perform system demonstrations and user training.
- Develop and maintain subject matter expertise in the configuration of our software solutions and our customers’ business practices.
- Provide consistent follow through on the project tasks, deliverables, and communications with project managers and customers.
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with customers and colleagues.
- Provide excellent customer service and technical support.
- Bachelor’s degree, or associate degree with equivalent work experience, in GIS, geography, or a related field.
- Experience working with ArcGIS Desktop or ArcGIS Pro.
- Excellent oral and written communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills.
- Strong problem-solving, analytical, and organizational skills.
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing business and customer needs while maintaining flexibility and a positive attitude.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to learn new applications and system features quickly.
- Dedicated to the best possible customer experience.
- Ability to articulate technical and functional concepts to technical and non-technical audiences.
- SQL or Python scripting ability preferred.
- Experience performing data analysis preferred.
ScienceView all jobs at CentralSquare Technologies
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?