The Administrative Intern will perform diverse and confidential administrative support for company employees as needed. Responsibilities include preparing reports/manuals/presentation material, managing appointment calendars/itineraries and advising of scheduled commitments. Will also screen calls, make travel arrangements, assist with meeting set-up, etc. Will help prepare outgoing correspondence and may screen incoming correspondence. Will work closely with others on special projects.
- Composes and prepares confidential correspondence, reports, and other complex documents.
- Prepares/processes invoices and related paperwork and forwards to Accounting.
- Depending on office location, responds to facilities issues.
- May manage other's calendars.
- Screens incoming calls and correspondence and responds independently when possible.
- Greet and assist visitors to facility (vendors, applicants, etc.).
- Assists with arranging programs, events, meetings or conferences.
- Files documents and records on a timely basis.
- Creates and maintains database and spreadsheet files.
- Arranges travel plans and itineraries.
- Will occasionally perform switchboard/receptionist duties.