Account Executive (Public Safety & Justice)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Account Executive – Role Profile
Public Safety & Justice Account Executive
The Account Executive will develop and maintain favorable relationships with new customers to ensure achievement of strategic sales objectives for a specific region or territory. The Account Executive prospects a variety of new clients for CentralSquare Technologies’ suite of software solutions for the public safety and justice market.
What You’ll Enjoy:
- Full benefits package including medical, dental, and 401k plans
- Paid holidays and Paid Time Off (PTO) policy to ensure a solid work/life balance
- Paid time off to volunteer during company hours for qualifying nonprofit organizations
- Comprehensive parental leave, adoption assistance, and pet insurance programs
- Tuition reimbursement for approved courses
- Exposure and growth opportunities within CentralSquare, and across the Vista and Bain, our private equity partners, portfolio
What You’ll Do:
- Build and maintain a high-performance sales pipeline; creates and nurture a positive and professional image in the Public Safety industry.
- Utilize Solutions Selling strategies to determine client needs; communicate effectively and professionally within the Public Safety sector.
- Travel to client sites, attend conferences/trade shows, perform discovery sessions, and coordinate demonstrations for potential clients.
- Document sales activity with prospective clients using the company’s Client Relationship Management (CRM), currently Salesforce.com, software; manage sales opportunities, activities, and sales pipeline.
- Work with Pricing Managers and Sales Directors to produce contracts and develop quotes with potential clients.
- Conduct appropriate amount of competitive research and maintains knowledge of competitive products.
What You’ll Need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Computer Science, or related field preferred
- 3-7 years’ experience in technical of software field sales and integration efforts
- Significant experience with large volume sales, preferably selling a software application/solution or comparable advanced technology product/service
- Proficient in MS Office suite
- Knowledge of CRM software; Salesforce experience a plus
- Proven sales track record that demonstrates consistent success in meeting or exceeding quota
- Ability to travel up to 75%
BusinessView all jobs at CentralSquare Technologies
Get fresh Chief Accounting jobs daily straight to your inbox!