Sr. DevOps Engineer (Remote)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
CentralReach is the #1 provider of SaaS software solutions for autism care. Trusted by more than 115,000 users, we enable therapy providers, educators, and employers to scale the way they deliver Applied Behavior Analysis therapy with innovative technology, market-leading industry expertise, and world-class customer satisfaction.
The Engineering Operations group at CentralReach builds the underlying technologies that power our Public and Private Cloud Platforms worldwide. The group is responsible for: storage, data infrastructure, IT, observability systems, SRE, provisioning, compute, orchestration platform, build/test/deploy, and internal tools, internal platforms (laptops, networks, systems etc.) and services - all of the components that make up the CentralReach Platform.
If you have a passion for the future, enjoy and thrive in an agile, fast-moving, ever-changing startup environment, welcome and take on technical challenges of all shapes and sizes, have excellent interpersonal skill and sense of humor and enjoy rolling up your sleeves and jumping in, then read on!
We understand the advantages to working from home, and we also believe in the power of people and connections, which is why we proudly offer a remote-first, hybrid work culture. This position is remote eligible, or can be based out of either of our state-of-the-art office locations - Holmdel, NJ or Fort Lauderdale, FL.
- Champion the teams to become best-in-class in cloud-based software development while promoting approaches that at their core greatly improve customer experience (abstraction, right-sized capacity and scalability, A/B testing and deployment, simplifying environments, and rapid recovery).
- Leverage an obsession for the customer to lead and maintain a world-class SaaS, PaaS, IaaS, Cloud Infrastructure.
- Own the build & deploy lifecycle; drastically reduce build, deploy & rollback times while simultaneously reducing risk and exposure.
- Own the execution, tracking, and delivery of CentralReach’s Service Level Agreement (SLA) and Service Level Objectives (SLOs), as well as identifying additional KPIs for delivering a first-class platform.
- Help lead the transformation from our legacy infrastructure to a modern scalable service-based system.
- Drive efficiency of scale while preparing our systems to support 10+ times current capacity.
- Passionate about building an inclusive engineering operations culture, with teams that are both eager to learn and deeply curious.
- Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems
- Preserve assets, information security and control structure
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Strong background in DevOps, software development, or infrastructure engineering
- Advanced knowledge of AWS and AWSCLI including:
- EC2, VPC, EBS, ELB/ALB, SNS, SQS, S3, IAM, CloudWatch, Lambda, Kinesis, Elasticache, DynamoDB, ElasticSearch, Container Service (EKS), Redshift
- Strong knowledge and understanding of CI/CD pipeline automation and tools
- 5+ years’ non-trivial, hands on, production-level experience:
- Docker, Kubernetes, and related orchestration technologies
- Deploying .NET applications and websites
- IaC tools like CloudFormation or Terraform
- Octopus Deploy or similar
- Github or similar
- Scripting languages such as Python, Bash, PowerShell
- Experience with Atlassian tool stack
- Experience with monitoring tools like Splunk
CentralReach was developed for Clinicians by Clinicians. The story of CentralReach begins in 2012 when the company’s founder, a practicing Board Certified Behavioral Analyst, decided there had to be a better way to manage her operations so she could spend more time on what mattered most — working with her clients and patients. To help ABA practices focus on what they do best, CentralReach launched the first iteration of its EMR and practice management platform.
Today, under the leadership of Chris Sullens, an award-winning CEO in the technology space, CentralReach is committed to their mission of providing cutting-edge technology and services to help clinicians and educators produce superior client and patient outcomes. Already a market leader, CentralReach is expected to grow exponentially through its four core tenets: hire and develop great people; build industry-leading products; provide exceptional service to customers and continuously invest in systems, processes and infrastructure.
We value our employees and offer a robust benefits package including health and dental, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage and a 401(k) matching. We also provide comprehensive onboarding, ongoing training, mentoring and career pathing to help you develop your career. We pride ourselves on our fun and energetic environment that also provides our employees with a meaningful way to make a difference by helping clinicians and educators produce superior outcomes for children and adults with disabilities.
TechnologyView all jobs at CentralReach
Get fresh Remote SAAS Developer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.