Sr. Database Engineer - SQL Server
- Expired: January 16, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
CentralReach is the #1 provider of SaaS software solutions for autism care. Trusted by more than 115,000 users, we enable therapy providers, educators, and employers to scale the way they deliver Applied Behavior Analysis therapy with innovative technology, market-leading industry expertise, and world-class customer satisfaction.
We are looking for a Sr. Database Engineer to join our team reporting to the Director, Data Management.
We understand the advantages to working from home, and we also believe in the power of people and connections, which is why we proudly offer a hybrid work culture. This position is hybrid with two days per week on-site at our McLean, VA satellite office.
- Responsible for both writing T-SQL code and ability to review other developer's code and identify potential problem areas and suggest best practices and optimizations
- Responsible for developing ETLs using SSIS and any other ETL tools
- Responsible for creating tasks in Qlik
- Responsible for creating and maintaining the data models using Erwin/Redgate/toad
- Create a shared vision, strategy, and deployment plan to create best-in-class data warehousing infrastructure, analytical and reporting tools
- Work closely with cross-functional organizational stakeholders to define and develop detailed product and business requirements and specifications
- Drive product development from feasibility to launch, and ensure products are built to specifications.
- Communicate requirements, drive discussions, and influence the adoption of data and analytic methods, processes, and solutions
- Develop an efficient data operation, with defined workflows, clear roles and accountabilities, and high-quality outputs.
- Further define and evolve the overall data strategy, data governance, and data security of the organization
- empower business units to make data-driven decisions to support the company's growth objectives
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 10+ years of experience in SQL Servers both on OLTP and data warehousing aspects
- 10+ years of expert-level hands-on experience in data modeling, database performance tuning, data management, data architecture, data maintenance, data analytics, data flow optimization, data reporting, data science, and ETL processing
- 10+ years of very strong experience in writing T-SQL in SQL Server database objects like stored procedures and triggers
- 5+ Years of experience developing ETLs using SSIS any ETL tools
- 5+ years of experience in creating and maintaining data models using any data model tools
- 5+ Years of experience working with cloud-based solutions (AWS, Azure, Google)
- 3+ Years of experience working with Qlik's preferred
- Must be open to obtaining working knowledge and performing basic tasks (on an as-needed basis) outside of traditional RDBMS such as NoSQL, Search (ElasticSearch), S3 storage, Analytics (Redshift), etc.
- Macro-to-micro versatility: strategic mindset coupled with very keen attention to detail
- Outstanding organizational and communication skills and ability to balance multiple priorities
- Deep understanding of project management principles and best practices
- Comfortable working in a high-velocity high-growth company environment
CentralReach was developed for Clinicians by Clinicians. The story of CentralReach begins in 2012 when the company's founder, a practicing Board Certified Behavioral Analyst, decided there had to be a better way to manage her operations so she could spend more time on what mattered most - working with her clients and patients. To help ABA practices focus on what they do best, CentralReach launched the first iteration of its EMR and practice management platform.
Today, under the leadership of Chris Sullens, an award-winning CEO in the technology space, CentralReach is committed to their mission of providing cutting-edge technology and services to help clinicians and educators produce superior client and patient outcomes. Already a market leader, CentralReach is expected to grow exponentially through its four core tenets: hire and develop great people; build industry-leading products; provide exceptional service to customers and continuously invest in systems, processes and infrastructure.
We value our employees and offer a robust benefits package including health and dental, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage and a 401(k) matching. We also provide comprehensive onboarding, ongoing training, mentoring and career pathing to help you develop your career. We pride ourselves on our fun and energetic environment that also provides our employees with a meaningful way to make a difference by helping clinicians and educators produce superior outcomes for children and adults with disabilities.
TechnologyView all jobs at CentralReach
Get fresh Server Programmer jobs daily straight to your inbox!