CentralReach is a leading EHR and practice management platform that enables applied behavioral analysis (ABA) clinics to produce superior outcomes for their patients. Powered by its acquisition of Chartlytics, the company is revolutionizing the ABA space with cutting-edge solutions including precision teaching, clinical data collection, scheduling, billing, and learning management. Trusted by more than 50,000 clinicians and educators, CentralReach is committed to ongoing product improvement, market-leading industry expertise, world-class client satisfaction and support of the ABA community to propel industry practitioners into a new era of excellence.
We are looking for a Sr. QA Engineer who can work in debug mode to find root cause and work within implemented processes to produce quality according to best practices.
We are looking for a candidate with a passion for quality and customer satisfaction. A true quality engineer that will go above and beyond to ensure that the customer is happy with our delivered products.
- Test Case development, documentation and execution
- Team meetings & standups
- Manual & automated testing
- White & Black box testing
- UI, middleware, and backend testing
Desired skills and experience:
- 7-10 years of experience in Software Development
- 7-10 years in Software Quality Assurance & Engineering
- Highly strategic and willing to work within implemented processes
- Proven experience in all areas UI, API, middleware, and interface development and testing
- Experience with manual and automation testing using C#
- Well-organized with multi-tasking skills
- Confident communicator with the ability to effectively communicate with technical and non-technical teams
- Strong technical writing skills
- Strong knowledge and understanding of .NET frameworks
- Strong knowledge of Agile methodologies
- Self-motivated with a positive and professional approach
Why work for CentralReach?
CentralReach was developed for Clinicians by Clinicians. The story of CentralReach begins at an ABA clinic based out of Pompano Beach, Florida. The company’s founder, a practicing Board Certified Behavioral Analyst, was drowning in manual management of her clinic from scheduling staff and filing claims to reporting on clinical data. She decided that there had to be a better way to manage her operations so she could spend more time on what mattered most — working with her clients and patients. To help ABA practices focus on what they do best, CentralReach launched the first iteration of its EHR and practice management platform in 2012.
Today, under the leadership of Chris Sullens, an award-winning CEO in the technology space, CentralReach is committed to their mission of providing cutting-edge technology and services to help clinicians and educators produce superior client and patient outcomes. Already a market leader, CentralReach is expected to grow exponentially through its four core tenets: hire and develop great people; build industry-leading products; provide exceptional service to customers and continuously invest in systems, processes and infrastructure.
We value our employees and offer a robust benefits package including health and dental, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage and a 401(k) matching. We also provide comprehensive onboarding, ongoing training, mentoring and career pathing to help you develop your career. We pride ourselves on our fun and energetic environment that also provides our employees with a meaningful way to make a difference by helping clinicians produce superior outcomes for children and adults with disabilities.