CentralReach is a leading provider of EHR and practice management solutions that enable applied behavioral analysis (ABA) clinicians and educators to produce superior outcomes for people with autism and related disorders. Powered by its acquisition of Chartlytics, the company is revolutionizing the ABA space with cutting-edge solutions including precision teaching, clinical data collection, scheduling, billing, and learning management. Trusted by more than 75,000 clinicians and educators, CentralReach is committed to ongoing product improvement, market-leading industry expertise, world-class client satisfaction and support of the ABA community to propel industry practitioners into a new era of excellence.
We are looking for experienced clinicians and practice administrators to join our team! Reporting to our Director of Customer Success, you will be a trusted partner, responsible for developing customer relationships that promotes retention and loyalty. Their job is to work closely with our small business customers (customer segment 1-15) to ensure they are satisfied with the services they receive and to improve upon areas of dissatisfaction. This position works with various departments and individuals at CentralReach to ensure a successful customer journey.
- Lead the Customer Journey
- Build relationships throughout customer lifecycle
- Drive strategic plan for successful onboarding
- Develop and implement customer action plan(s)
- Analyze and collaborate for increased account utilization
- Coordinate cross and up-sell strategies for successful product adoption
- Identify customers at risk for churn and mitigate red flags
- Provide Customer Success Management Activities
- Schedule and complete regularly-scheduled meetings
- Demonstrate value to customer to ensure retention
- Document all customer contact
- Address customer concerns timely and effectively
- Perform and document quarterly account audits
- Facilitate increased product utilization
- Coordinate post- implementation training with Business Optimization and
- Certification department team
- Collaborate with team for continuous process improvement
- Collaborate Across Teams
- Advocate for prioritization of customer concerns with Product Team
- Collaborate with other departmental teams as customer advocate
- Collaborate with Account Management dept. for increased product utilization
- Collaborate with Business Optimization and Certification department for customer post-implementation training
- Participate in continuous process improvement
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Clear, effective and polite communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to interact with staff / colleagues at varying levels within CentralReach
- Ability to prioritize work and shift priorities as needed to meet deadlines
- Ability to identify and resolve risks and issues
- CentralReach platform or Pathfinder Health Innovations platform user experience
- SaaS experience
- EHR experience
- Knowledge of customer success processes
- Behavior therapy or Applied Behavior Analysis background
CentralReach was developed for Clinicians by Clinicians. The story of CentralReach begins at an ABA clinic based out of Pompano Beach, Florida. The company’s founder, a practicing Board Certified Behavioral Analyst, was drowning in manual management of her clinic from scheduling staff and filing claims to reporting on clinical data. She decided that there had to be a better way to manage her operations so she could spend more time on what mattered most — working with her clients and patients. To help ABA practices focus on what they do best, CentralReach launched the first iteration of its EHR and practice management platform in 2012.
Today, under the leadership of Chris Sullens, an award-winning CEO in the technology space, CentralReach is committed to their mission of providing cutting-edge technology and services to help clinicians and educators produce superior client and patient outcomes. Already a market leader, CentralReach is expected to grow exponentially through its four core tenets: hire and develop great people; build industry-leading products; provide exceptional service to customers and continuously invest in systems, processes and infrastructure.
We value our employees and offer a robust benefits package including health and dental, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage and a 401(k) matching. We also provide comprehensive onboarding, ongoing training, mentoring and career pathing to help you develop your career. We pride ourselves on our fun and energetic environment that also provides our employees with a meaningful way to make a difference by helping clinicians produce superior outcomes for children and adults with disabilities.