CentralReach is a leading EHR and practice management platform that enables applied behavioral analysis (ABA) clinics to produce superior outcomes for their patients. Powered by its acquisition of Chartlytics, the company is revolutionizing the ABA space with cutting-edge solutions including precision teaching, clinical data collection, scheduling, billing, and learning management. Trusted by more than 50,000 clinicians and educators, CentralReach is committed to ongoing product improvement, market-leading industry expertise, world-class client satisfaction and support of the ABA community to propel industry practitioners into a new era of excellence.
We are looking for a methodical, solutions-driven and customer-oriented Manager, Business Analytics & Reporting to develop a strong business alignment with and provide critical information and analytics for the CFO, senior management and functional leaders to optimize data and analytic driven decision-making. Importantly, this person will ensure that we have accurate forecasting processes & methodologies, and consistent reporting and business analytics across the company. This role will also work closely with the CFO and Controller on forecasting revenues, formulating budgets and conducting financial analysis as required. The ideal candidate will be natural collaborator and problem solver who possesses a high intellectual curiosity and thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
This role will report directly to the Director of Business Operations and be closely aligned with our Finance organization to ensure consistent processes, systems, and reporting across all functions. In this key position you will:
(1) design and build utilization management dashboards, reports, models and visualizations to share data on fundamental measures of organizational success to maximize insight and action for end users.
(2) oversee business analysts in the production of metrics, KPIs and operational reports serving executive management and key internal functions, including Finance, HR, Sales, Marketing, Technology and Client Operations.
(3) assist in the annual budget preparation for all lines of business.
(4) interpret, create final recommendations and present the results to key stakeholders.
(5) continuously identify processes to automate/eliminate reports by applying business process improvement and process reengineering to the report development wherever possible.
(6) be part of the corporate team that supports organic growth and acquisitions.
This role is based out of our Holmdel, New Jersey HQ with ongoing travel to our Pompano Beach, FL office.
- Lead a team of Analysts responsible for conducting rigorous, fact-based analysis that result in actionable recommendations and impactful results
- Source data, operationalize and manage data, KPIs, dashboards and trackers to ensure leadership transparency to critical path initiatives, key indicators of business results, and operational health
- Maintain and ensure consistent data quality across CRM, marketing automation and other company systems
- Provide data-driven solutions that promote continuous improvement.
- Evaluate business trends and processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Support all Business Operations efforts to ensure successful delivery of process improvement initiatives, analysis and reporting.
- Partner with CFO, Controller and business leaders across the organization on monthly internal reports and to our parent, and budgets, semi-annual and multi-year revenue and financial forecasts, that provide a roadmap for the achievement of the Company’s strategic objectives. Participate in the monthly P&L review process that includes explaining variances to plan, providing insight on current and expected trends, and identifying areas of risk and opportunities.
- Drive scenario analyses to support the development of new and existing product strategy and other key initiatives
- Participate in future M&A and business development transactions by analyzing and assessing potential business combinations.
- Foster cross functional relationships with Finance, Product, Client Operations, HR, Sales and Marketing
Desired skills and experience:
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Finance, Business, Economics or related field; MBA Preferred
- Experience: Minimum of 5 years of experience in a consulting, strategy, banking or comparable finance and analytics-heavy environment required.
- Expert knowledge of Sequel and Excel and advanced knowledge of PowerPoint, Word, Visio and MS Project required
- Experience with Power BI, Tableau, Business Objects, Google Analytics or similar tools used to capture and manage data and provide insight required
- Experience using CRM applications, financial reporting systems, email marketing automation systems, Sharepoint, or related systems preferred
- Proficient in querying/ manipulation of large data sets (SQL, Access or similar)
- Proven track record of effectively using business systems, including Salesforce.com, financial reporting systems, email marketing automation systems, Sharepoint, or related systems
- Strong business acumen (e.g. ability to build & understand financial models, and other business case elements)
- Demonstrated success in verbal and written communication with senior leadership to drive and influence impactful change in the organization
CentralReach was developed for Clinicians by Clinicians. The story of CentralReach begins at an ABA clinic based out of Pompano Beach, Florida. The company’s founder, a practicing Board Certified Behavioral Analyst, was drowning in manual management of her clinic from scheduling staff and filing claims to reporting on clinical data. She decided that there had to be a better way to manage her operations so she could spend more time on what mattered most — working with her clients and patients. To help ABA practices focus on what they do best, CentralReach launched the first iteration of its EHR and practice management platform in 2012.
Today, under the leadership of Chris Sullens, an award-winning CEO in the technology space, CentralReach is committed to their mission of providing cutting-edge technology and services to help clinicians and educators produce superior client and patient outcomes. Already a market leader, CentralReach is expected to grow exponentially through its four core tenets: hire and develop great people; build industry-leading products; provide exceptional service to customers and continuously invest in systems, processes and infrastructure.
We value our employees and offer a robust benefits package including health and dental, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage and a 401(k) matching. We also provide comprehensive onboarding, ongoing training, mentoring and career pathing to help you develop your career. We pride ourselves on our fun and energetic environment that also provides our employees with a meaningful way to make a difference by helping clinicians produce superior outcomes for children and adults with disabilities.