Central Valley Vet Clinic Chowchilla, CA
Central Valley Vet Clinic
- $17 to $22 Hourly
- Flexible Scheduling
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Competitive Compensation
- Fun Working Environment
- Interact with Pets
We are seeking a compassionate Veterinarian Technician to join the team at our successful clinic. Veterinary Technician responsibilities include assisting the Veterinarian with surgeries and procedures, coordinating animal care, and monitoring animal recovery. You will work closely with the entire clinic staff to ensure the health and well-being of all of our pet patients. If you are passionate about providing exceptional animal care, we’d like to meet you.
- Triage pets as they arrive at the clinic
- Interview pet owners to obtain a patient history
- Take vital signs and acquire blood samples
- Assist with surgeries and monitor animals after surgery
- Administer medications and provide at-home dosage instructions for clients
- Keep accurate patient records
- 2+ years of Previous experience as a Veterinary Technician or in a similar role
- Knowledge of animal care and handling
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and remain organized in a busy environment
- Patience and a love for animals
Central Valley Vet ClinicChowchilla, CA
Over a month ago
How can the hiring manager reach you?
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.