- Posted: March 06, 2023
- $65,000 to $80,000 Yearly
Lactalis North America is currently seeking candidates to join our team in Turlock, CA.
Lactalis Group, the world leader in dairy, is a family-owned business with more than 85,000 pragmatic and ambitious professionals worldwide, committed to providing healthy and delicious dairy products that bring people together every day. At Lactalis, our core values of AMBITION, ENGAGEMENT, and SIMPLICITY are at the heart of everything we do.
If you're looking for a unique experience with a company that offers strong brands, professional expertise, and a dynamic work environment that champions entrepreneurial spirt, hands-on responsibility and real opportunity for career development, we want to hear from you!
Lactalis North America: inviting you to share with us your STORY, your PASSION, and your EXPERTISE.
From your PASSION to ours
As the Production Planner/Scheduler, you will be responsible for scheduling the production of assigned products with the objective of maintaining established finished goods levels, meeting customer service goals, and efficiently utilizing manufacturing resources.
From your EXPERTISE to ours
Key responsibilities for this position include the following:
- Draws master schedule to establish sequence and lead time of each operation to meet shipping dates according to sales forecasts or customer orders.
- Plans sequence of cheese production, culture production, and packaging schedule in coordination with production supervisors.
- Review open process orders by running various reports through SAP.
- Ensure the correct system goods issue (GI) and documentation of ingredients, packaging, and raw materials.
- Ensure correct system goods receipt (GR) and documentation of output materials.
- Work with stakeholders to track-down and rectify entry errors.
- Continually monitor production to ensure schedules are maintained and expected quantities are produced and recommend corrective action as appropriate.
- Actively monitor and communicate with purchasing and production plants regarding packaging and other raw materials required for production.
- Expedite operations that delay schedules and alter schedules to meet unforeseen conditions.
- Other duties may be assigned.
From your STORY to ours
Qualified applicants will contribute the following:
- Associate Degree or higher education is desired.
- Previous experience in food manufacturing and planning.
Skills / Abilities
- Bilingual: English + Spanish is a huge plus
- Excel: Advanced level with previous experience in spreadsheet development
- Microsoft Office: Experience with Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, etc.
- Proficient using MRP/SAP systems.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Team Player: works well with cross-functional teams on the floor and in meeting environment: production, quality, planning, HR, Safety, etc.
- Strong organizational, time management and interpersonal communication skills.
- Accuracy and proficiency in the processing of data entry.
- Proactive and dynamic, flexible, and receptive to new ideas, down to earth and pragmatic, analytical and attentive to detail.
- Capable of working independently in adherence to regulations, of managing stress and remaining calm under pressure and be able to demonstrate an inquiring mind and well-developed observational skills.
- Demonstrate a sense of responsibility and high professional standards, honesty and integrity, and objectivity.
- Possess values of ambition and engagement with simplicity.
We offer competitive wages and excellent benefits in a clean and stable work environment. Post offer drug screens and background checks are conducted. Central Valley Cheese, Inc. is an Equal Employment/Affirmative Action Employer. We are an E-Verify participant. Must be at least 18 years old. Veterans encouraged to apply.
Central Valley Cheese Inc
115 S Kilroy RdTurlock, CA
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?