Central Transport, one of the leading transportation and logistics firms in the nation, is seeking Part-Time Operations Clerk candidates for our terminal located in Tacoma, WA. We are looking for aggressive, forward-thinking, and highly motivated candidates to work in this fast-paced environment.
Central Transport’s innovative and dynamic LTL Company has been the fastest growing in the industry, but we’re just getting started. We are a privately-held company that has been moving the nation’s freight for more than 80 years. Our focus has been on creating a new industry business model that maximizes the value provided to customers.
Ideal Candidate Requirements:
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Highly motivated; must be able to work in a deadline driven environment
• Microsoft Office proficient
• Willingness to learn specialized, company specific technology and programs
• Desire for personal and professional advancement/promotion within an organization
Duties include, but are not limited to:
• Tracing shipments and answering general routing questions
• Imaging Bill of Lading information into system and filing accordingly
• Monitoring and completing driver check-ins as required by operations
• Working with Terminal Manager to ensure facility Key Performance Indicator (KPI) goals are met and/or exceeded
• Ensuring Central Transport’s operational model compliance
• Maintaining a safe work environment compliant with state and federal DOT/OSHA standards
If you are a detail-oriented, administrative professional who wants to be part of a growing organization we want to meet you!