$2,000 Sign On Bonus
Central Transport is an industry leading Less-Than-Truckload (LTL) transportation carrier. We are one of the nation’s largest LTL carries and have experienced significant growth over the last several years. As we continue to expand our network, we are seeking quality CDL A drivers to fill home daily openings at our Charlotte, NC Terminal.
We tailor our operations, our technology, and our employees’ education to provide our customers with a shipping experience that provides value to their supply chain. Our commitment is simple. We want to enable our customers to operate their businesses successfully, smoothly, and profitably. Central Transport is privately held, financially rock solid, and firmly positioned for the future.
Local Pick Up and Delivery Drivers (Day Shift): Local Pick Up & Delivery routes consist of picking up and delivering freight at multiple stops throughout the day and providing excellent customer service to our customers. This position is a combination of driving and dock work (forklift).
- Local Pick Up and Delivery Drivers start at $23.25 per hour with top pay of $26.25.
Local Line Haul Drivers (Night Shift): Dedicated Home Daily routes hauling freight to terminals in our network. This position is a combination of driving and dock work (forklift).
- Line Haul Drivers start at $25.25 per hour for dock work with top pay of $28.25.
City Driver Trainee (Day Shift)-For New CDL Graduates. Duties similar as a Local P&D driver. Must be a recent Graduate from an accredited Tractor Trailer Driving School. Must have Certificate of completion, Transcripts, & Letter of Recommendation from Driving school.
- City Driver Trainees earn 2 weeks of training pay and $23.25 per hour after completion of training
WHAT CENTRAL OFFERS:
- Industry Leading Pay
- $2000 Sign-On Bonus
- Late Model Tractors - Power Units 2018 or Newer
- Reliable Routes and Shift Schedules
- Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, Paid Holidays Off, Paid Bereavement Leave, Paid Jury Duty Leave
- Now Offering Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue Care Network
- Free Uniforms Provided
- Hazmat Endorsement Assistance
- Class A Commercial Driver’s License
- Hazmat and Tanker Endorsement (or willingness to obtain)
- Must be 21 Years Old
- 3-6 months previous tractor trailer driving experience
- Acceptable Motor Vehicle Record
- Meet or exceed the medical standards of the U.S. Department of Transportation
All qualified drivers are invited to apply in person.
You can do so Monday-Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
Our facility is located at: 2464 COUCHVILLE PIKE Nashville, TN. 37217
If you’re interested and would like to learn more you can reach our Recruiting Team at (800) 331-1176.
**To help expedite the hiring process please provide a current DOT medical card and long form when you come to apply.