Full-time and Part-time shifts are available between 10:00am and 9:00pm*
- Professionally and promptly address customer inquiries (both internal and external) via phone and email including tracking/tracing, scheduling pick up requests, process instruction, and rate quotes
- Research issues using available information resources and if necessary, redirect issues to appropriate resources and/or escalates issues requiring urgent attention
- Maintain clear and detailed records and/or documentation for each customer interaction
- Adhere to established processes and policies
- Communicate with internal parties as necessary regarding changes to, or needs for specific shipments
Salary and Benefits:
- Starting pay of $13.65-$16.00 Per Hour!
- Shift premiums - $1 per hour for hours worked after 6pm
- Quarterly attendance bonus providing equivalent of $1 per hour for all hours worked during qualifying period
- Collaborative environment
- Opportunity for advancement
- Full-time employees will also receive a benefits package including medical and dental insurance, 401k, life insurance, and paid vacation.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Must be able to work the same shift each day (Monday – Friday, no weekends ever!)
- Superior communication skills including: listening, speaking, reading, writing
- Capability to handle a variety of scenarios with ability to think on your feet
- Strong attention to detail and sense of urgency
- Ability to maintain a professional demeanor at all times
- Experience with Microsoft office (Outlook), and willingness to learn company specific systems
- Ability for detailed note taking
- Call center/customer service experience is preferred, but is not required
- Associate’s Degree in a business related field is preferred, but is not required
If you are a motivated,team-oriented individual who would like to be a part of a great team, we’d love to meet you!
Why Work Here?Central Transport LLC is one of the nation’s most reliable and technologically advanced LTL (Less-than-Truckload) carriers to date. We are privately owned and have been servicing manufacturing & retail companies of all sizes for almost 90 years now. With over 200 locations around the country, we pride ourselves on the continuous expansions that we have made and are still making strides to improve our operation systems to better service our wide network of clientele. For example, we have recently implemented 25 next-day hubs in our network to provide immediate, essential services for our customers overnight. We also hold the industry’s most modern fleet with our tractors & trailers having an average age of 2.5 years old. Earlier this year, our business levels have reached the highest they’ve ever been; breaking our personal record that had been set the previous year. We like to credit our growing success with our ability to develop and provide opportunity for our team of employees so they can make advancements within our company.
As a privately owned company with over 200+ locations, Central Transport provides a great opportunity to grow in the field of logistics!