Central Transport is an industry leading Less-Than-Truckload (LTL) transportation carrier. We are one of the nation’s largest LTL carries and have experienced significant growth over the last several years. As we continue to expand our network, we are seeking quality CDL A drivers to fill home daily openings at our Tupelo, MS Terminal.
We tailor our operations, our technology, and our employees’ education to provide our customers with a shipping experience that provides value to their supply chain. Our commitment is simple. We want to enable our customers to operate their businesses successfully, smoothly, and profitably. Central Transport is privately held, financially rock solid, and firmly positioned for the future.
Local Line Haul Drivers (Night Shift-17:00-04:00): Dedicated Home Daily routes hauling freight to terminals in our network. This position is a combination of driving and dock work.
- Line Haul Drivers earn up to $23.50/hr
WHAT CENTRAL OFFERS:
- Industry Leading Pay
- Late Model Tractors - Power Units 2015 or Newer
- Reliable Routes and Shift Schedules
- Medical, Dental, PTO, Paid Holidays Off, Paid Bereavement Leave, Paid Jury Duty Leave
- Now Offering Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue Care Network
- Free Uniforms Provided
- Hazmat Endorsement Assistance
- Class A Commercial Driver’s License with Hazmat and Tanker (or willingness to obtain)
- Must be 21 Years Old
- 6 months previous tractor trailer driving experience.
- Must be proficient in driving a manual transmission in a tractor trailer.
- Acceptable Motor Vehicle Record.
- Meet or exceed the medical standards of the U.S. Department of Transportation
All qualified drivers are invited to apply in person. You can do so Monday-Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
Our facility is located at:
3383 Jeff Homan Blvd
Tupelo, MS 38801
If you’re interested and would like to learn more you can reach our Recruiting Team at (800) 331-1176.