$1,500 Sign On Bonus!
Central Transport is an industry leading Less-Than-Truckload (LTL) transportation carrier. We are one of the nation’s largest LTL carries and have experienced significant growth over the last several years. As we continue to expand our network we are seeking quality CDL A drivers to fill home daily openings at our Pontiac, MI Terminal.
We tailor our operations, our technology, and our employees education to provide our customers with a shipping experience that provides value to their supply chain. Our commitment is simple. We want to enable our customers to operate their businesses successfully, smoothly, and profitably. Central Transport is privately-held, financially rock solid, and firmly positioned for the future.
Local Line Haul Drivers (Night Shift): Dedicated Home Daily routes hauling freight to terminals in our network . This position is a combination of driving and dock work.
- Linehaul Drivers start at $24.00 per hour for dock work.
Local City P&D Drivers (Day Shift): Local pick up and delivery in the greater Detroit area. This position is a combination of driving and dock work averaging about 8-10 hours per day, Monday through Friday, with optional extra work on the weekends.
- City Drivers start at $22.00 per hour.
WHAT CENTRAL OFFERS:
- Industry Leading Pay!
- $1,500 Sign On Bonus!
- Late Model Tractors - 2017 Peterbilts!
- Reliable Routes and Shift Schedules!
- Medical, Dental, PTO, Paid Holidays Off, Paid Bereavement Leave, Paid Jury Duty Leave!
- Now offering Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue Care Network!
- Free Uniforms Provided!
- Class A Commercial Driver’s License
- Hazmat and Tanker (or willingness to obtain)
- Must be 21 Years Old
- 3-6 months previous tractor trailer driving experience.
- Must be proficient in driving a manual transmission in a tractor trailer.
- Acceptable Motor Vehicle Record.
- Meet or exceed the medical standards of the U.S. Department of Transportation
All qualified drivers are invited to apply in person. You can do so Monday-Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
Our facility is located at:
537 Bradford St.
Pontiac, MI 48341
If you’re interested and would like to learn more you can reach our Recruiting Team at (800) 331-1176.
***To help expedite the hiring process, please provide a current DOT medical card and long form when you come to apply.