$5000 Sign-On Bonus for Road Drivers
$3000 Sign-On Bonus for City Drivers
Central Transport is an industry leading Less-Than-Truckload (LTL) transportation carrier. We are one of the nation’s largest LTL carries and have experienced significant growth over the last several years. As we continue to expand our network, we are seeking quality CDL A drivers to fill home daily openings at our Hartford, CT Terminal.
Local Pick Up and Delivery Drivers (Day Shift): Local Pick Up & Delivery routes consist of picking up and delivering freight at multiple stops throughout the day and providing excellent customer service to our customers. This position is a combination of driving and dock work.
- Local Pick Up and Delivery Drivers start at $23.25 per hour + Sign On Bonus
Local Line Haul Drivers (Night Shift): Dedicated Home Daily routes hauling freight to terminals in our network. This position is a combination of driving and dock work.
- Line Haul Drivers start at $25.25 per hour for Dock Work + Trip Pay + Sign On Bonus
WHAT CENTRAL OFFERS:
- Industry Leading Pay
- $3000 SIGN ON BONUS!
- Late Model Tractors - Power Units 2016 or Newer
- Reliable Routes and Shift Schedules
- Medical, Dental, PTO, Paid Holidays Off, Paid Bereavement Leave, Paid Jury Duty Leave
- Now Offering Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue Care Network • Free Uniforms Provided
- Hazmat Endorsement Assistance
- Class A Commercial Driver’s License
- Hazmat and Tanker Endorsement (or willingness to obtain)
- Must be 21 Years Old
- 3-6 months recent tractor trailer driving experience
- Acceptable Motor Vehicle Record
- Must be proficient in driving a manual transmission in a tractor trailer.
- Meet or exceed the medical standards of the U.S. Department of Transportation
All qualified drivers are invited to apply in person. You can do so Monday-Friday from 7:00 am to 7:00 pm.
Our facility is located at:
35 NEWBERRY AVE
EAST WINDSOR, CT 06088
If you’re interested and would like to learn more you can reach our Recruiting Team at (800) 331-1176.
To help expedite the hiring process please provide a current DOT medical card and long form when you come to apply.