Make an immediate impact working with an outstanding team in a nice location. The setting is skilled nursing and we are looking for a motivated and compassionate Physical Therapist Assistant who can hit the ground running! This assignment is full time for a period of 13 weeks with the opportunity for an extension very possible. If you are interested in working with a team who is as honest and compassionate as you are, then look no further!
$500.00 SIGN ON BONUS
Central Therapy offers the following benefits while on travel or local contract:
- Highly Competitive Wages
- Direct Deposit Pay
- Free health coverage from day one
- Matching 401K
- Travel and Licensure Reimbursement
- Private Housing or Housing Stipend
- Daily Per Diem Stipend
- Outstanding Bonus Programs available
- Support from a team that says that Central Therapy is the "BEST COMPANY TO WORK FOR"
Job ID: 54087
- Valid and current Therapy license in the state where services are rendered.
- No H1B Sponsorship at this time
About the Company: Central Therapy is owned by therapists and staffs nationwide for local contracts, permanent placement positions, and travel assignments. We provide job searches in any area of the country and you will get the chance to work with a recruiter that will get to know you and your job search needs. We employ healthcare professionals who enjoy the very best customer service in the business and look forward to you joining our team.
Contact: Tom Pritchard
Director of Recruiting
888-706-0030 ext 803