Central Stone Company, a leading producer of aggregates in the Midwest, is seeking an individual to fill the role of Quarry Superintendent at our Moscow Mills Plant.
At Central Stone, we offer a competitive salary and benefits package including Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance, paid Holidays and Vacation, 401k with Company match, a Company vehicle, and more!
Major responsibilities include:
- Follow and enforce Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) rules and regulations, working in tandem with the company Safety Manager.
- Direct and supervise all production activities, from drilling and blasting, to quality control of the end products.
- Ensure all equipment at the plants is properly maintained and ready for operation at the start of each scheduled production shift.
- Audit existing maintenance plans and modify as required in an effort to strive for optimal efficiency of plant operations at all times.
- Work in coordination with the Area Production Manager and Area Sales Manager to determine required inventory and production demands.
- Ensure the competence and development of employees by initiating training, coaching, counseling, or discipline procedures on a continuous basis.
- Work in coordination with the Mine Development Department to execute efficient extraction of limestone per the engineered mine design plan.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 5+ years background experience in quarry operations and personnel management.
- A “safety first” mindset.
- Strong team-building and coaching skills.
- A commitment to integrity.
- Self-motivation with a strong ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- An attitude of continuous improvement.
- An ability to utilize an objective approach to problem solving.
- An ability to build staff support and exhibit negotiation skills.
- Excellent communication skills – listening, verbal, written (report writing), and presentation.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office Tools.
- A valid driver's license with good driving record.
This is a great time to join our team. If this description sounds like you, apply today!
To apply, visit our website at www.centralstone.com and click on Careers.
Pre-employment drug screen, physical, and background checks required. Central Stone Company is an EO-Affirmative Action employer for all, including Women, Minorities, Veterans, and Individuals with disabilities.
Central Stone CompanyAt Central Stone, we offer a competitive wage and benefits package. This is a great time to join our team!