Senior Project Manager - Enterprise Project Management
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Responsible to work with group, division, and department managers to drive projects of considerable complexity, priority and size in accordance with the assigned methodology. Must be able to procure and manage resources, quickly resolve and/or minimize conflicts, and manage projects within agreed upon scope, budget, and timeframe.
Performs all duties and interacts with internal and external customers in a manner that is expressly aligned with the Company's Core Values of approaching all actions with a “Voyaging Spirit” and being “Positively Ohana”. Exhibits core competencies that result in consistent delivery of positive Customer Interactions, Empowerment and Ownership and demonstrates key professional and performance skills such as Active Listening, effective Oral and Written Communication, Action and Solution Oriented and Thoroughness.
- Responsible for successful implementation of various significant projects (technologies, products, and processes) from discovery through closing.
- Supports the business analysis processes of project scope, requirements and compliance.
- Executes all facets of project management processes to include budget tracking, detailed project planning, communications, facilitating meetings, project risks and issues management, and identifying, securing and managing required resources.
- Provides regular project progress reporting.
- Promptly resolves and/or escalates conflicts.
- Mentors and coaches other project managers and project team members.
- Leads department initiatives, methodology adoption and training.
- Maintains compliance with bank and industry requirements:
- Ensures requests have proper sign-off from controllers, coordinators, and executives prior to management committee presentation.
- Ensures compliance with all applicable policies and regulations.
- Negotiates priority and schedule changes as required to ensure individual projects meet deadlines and the highest overall corporate benefit is attained.
- Bachelor's Degree in in Business Administration, Computer Science, Information Systems or related major from an accredited institution is required.
- 10+ years of experience in project management with projects of large scope (6+ months duration, five or more parties involved, and/or dollar value of $1,000,000+) required.
Licenses and Certifications:
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certified by the Project Management Institute (PMI) or commensurate experience required.
Physical Requirements & Working Conditions:
- Must be able to perform light physical work and to move or lift items including but not limited to boxes, files and papers up to 20 pounds unless otherwise as indicated.
- Must be able to operate and proficiently use standard office equipment, including phone, copier, personal computer and/or other work related mechanical or electronic devices and applications.
- Must be able to clearly communicate verbally and in writing with all internal and external customers. Must also be able to hear sufficiently to engage in daily discussions and interactions.
- Must be able to read and understand bank-related documents.
- Must be able to work in a conventional office setting, involving sitting at a desk or workstation for long periods of time. Must also be able to adapt to different work environments as needed to perform the job.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Central Pacific Bank
TechnologyView all jobs at Central Pacific Bank
Get fresh Enterprise Project Management jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.