Senior Administrative Assistant
- Posted: over a month ago
Performs all duties and interacts with internal and external customers in a manner that is expressly aligned with the Company's Core Values of approaching all actions with a “Voyaging Spirit” and being “Positively Ohana”. Exhibits core competencies that result in consistent delivery of positive Customer Interactions, Empowerment and Ownership and demonstrates key professional and performance skills such as Active Listening, effective Oral and Written Communication, Action and Solution Oriented and Thoroughness.
- Organizes and maintains information, including policies, procedures, confidential projects, operational details, reports, and other applicable data.
- Obtains information to develop and/or improve reports and data spreadsheets, which include sensitive and/or special management documentation.
- Conducts research, analyzes data and prepares corresponding statistical reports as requested or needed.
- Compiles and prepares meeting materials for weekly management meetings or other meetings as requested by Division Manager.
- Coordinates meetings, conference calls, and travel reservations for Division Manager and Department Managers.
- Provides follow-up items for timely review or processing, identifies tasks for immediate attention, ensures deadlines are met and projects are on schedule.
- Composes various correspondences and memos and circulates various communications.
- Authorizes payments for selected invoices.
- Maintains schedules and calendars, arranges and confirms appointments. Liaison with internal and external contacts.
- Maintains a professional office environment; understands confidentiality of various discussions and materials; able to prioritize and exercise good judgment; able to work independently; able to meet multiple deadlines and is detailed oriented; coordinates and participates in division activities and Bank sponsored community events. Communicates verbally and in writing to answer inquires and provide information.
- Organizes internal and external events as needed. Prepares and manages correspondence, reports and documents and identify items that require immediate attention of Division Manager. Set-up work procedures, and assist with special projects as needed.
- High school diploma required
- 5+ years of progressive experience in a corporate office required
- 2+ years of executive level experience required
Physical Requirements & Working Conditions:
- Must be able to perform light physical work and to move or lift items including but not limited to boxes, files and papers up to 20 pounds unless otherwise as indicated.
- Must be able to operate and proficiently use standard office equipment, including phone, copier, personal computer and/or other work related mechanical or electronic devices and applications.
- Must be able to clearly communicate verbally and in writing with all internal and external customers. Must also be able to hear sufficiently to engage in daily discussions and interactions.
- Must be able to read and understand bank-related documents.
- Must be able to work in a conventional office setting, involving sitting at a desk or workstation for long periods of time. Must also be able to adapt to different work environments as needed to perform the job.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Central Pacific Bank
BusinessView all jobs at Central Pacific Bank