Integration Developer Manager
- Posted: over a month ago
Common Services Architecture (CSA) encapsulates the technology platforms, models, services, and resources that interconnect digital systems and applications. The Integration Developer Manager role will design, develop, and apply software solutions for system integration, manage internal and external development resources, and establish enterprise standards and practices for application development and delivery.
Performs all duties and interacts with internal and external customers in a manner that is expressly aligned with the Company's Core Values of approaching all actions with a “Voyaging Spirit” and being “Positively Ohana”. Exhibits core competencies that result in consistent delivery of positive Customer Interactions, Empowerment and Ownership and demonstrates key professional and performance skills such as Active Listening, effective Oral and Written Communication, Action and Solution Oriented and Thoroughness.
Lead the design and development of integrations and interfaces
- As the principal developer in the Common Services Architecture group, design, build, and operationalize API services, flows, and interfaces.
- Publish and maintain API specifications and guidelines in a unified developer portal.
- Enforce quality standards through technical assessments, code reviews, root cause analysis, and problem management.
- From the technical development perspective, align project delivery with business requirements and goals.
Manage the development and engineering resource portfolio
- Run a high-performance software engineering team, comprised of internal development team members and external developer resources and service partners.
- Manage the backlog of development efforts and structure a continuous delivery pipeline across internal and external developer resources.
- Benchmark emerging technology trends and provide recommendations of applicability and appropriateness for inclusion into the reference architecture.
Establish and maintain the software development and engineering practice
- Oversee software testing operations: unit and component testing of API services, flows, and interfaces, and API security testing and validation.
- Implement software engineering best practices, to include version control, software lifecycle management, and release management.
- Employ an Agile development methodology to accelerate project delivery.
- As a software engineering and development subject matter expert, serve as a consultative and advisory resource for the enterprise at large.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field, or an equivalent combination of relevant experience, education, and training.
- 7+ years of hands-on experience as a full stack software developer, software engineer, or application developer.
- 3+ years of experience managing a software development team in a high-performance setting.
- Expertise in modern software architecture concepts such as microservice, service-oriented, and event-driven approaches.
- Expertise in API development concepts, frameworks, and tooling: REST, SOA, and GraphQL API web services, JSON and XML, RAML, OAS/Swagger, Postman.
- Fluency in the data domain: architecture, modeling, ETL and ELT integration patterns.
- Knowledge and experience in API data structures and design patterns.
- Knowledge and experience in software testing and quality assurance.
- Experience delivering software and application using Agile methodology.
- Experience with integration platforms such as MuleSoft, Informatica, Boomi, or TIBCO.
- Knowledge of cloud services, platforms, and infrastructure.
- Ability to communicate and present technology narratives clearly and concisely, to a variety of audiences, including business stakeholders, external partners, and executive leaders.
- Experience in a financial services environment is considered a strong differentiator.
- Professional certification in relevant areas is considered a strong differentiator.
Physical Requirements & Working Conditions:
- Must be able to perform light physical work and to move or lift items including but not limited to boxes, files and papers up to 20 pounds unless otherwise as indicated.
- Must be able to operate and proficiently use standard office equipment, including phone, copier, personal computer and/or other work related mechanical or electronic devices and applications.
- Must be able to clearly communicate verbally and in writing with all internal and external customers. Must also be able to hear sufficiently to engage in daily discussions and interactions.
- Must be able to read and understand bank-related documents.
- Must be able to work in a conventional office setting, involving sitting at a desk or workstation for long periods of time. Must also be able to adapt to different work environments as needed to perform the job.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Central Pacific Bank
TechnologyView all jobs at Central Pacific Bank