IT Technical Support Specialist (Temporary)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The IT Technical Support Specialist answers, evaluates, and prioritizes incoming telephone, voice mail, e-mail, and in-person requests for assistance from users experiencing problems with hardware, software, networking, and other computer-related technologies. Help Desk clerks provide user account management and support for various bank system applications. These include, but are not limited to, AS400, Nautilus, OSI, iPay, Fiserv EFT, Bancaudit, Payplus, Fedline, Swift, Banklink (iBoss), BankDocEZ and many other applications.
Internal Bank Customer Support
- Interviews user to collect information about problem and creates appropriate Work Order Tickets Call Ticket and/or Problem Data Sheet for routing to Technical Support Staff for resolution.
- Logs and tracks calls using problem management database, and maintains history records and related problem documentation.
- Sets up new user system profiles and accounts based on the eSP33 Request Form Information Security System Access Request forms.
- Reset/ Unlock user passwords by authenticating the users birth month and day against our PValid profile. and creates Information Security Tickets for Password Reset Tracking.
- Provides weekend-end and Holiday support for users for Password Resets and Trouble-Call Routing.
- Maintains resources reservations for loaner technology equipment (projectors, laptops, external speakers, monitors, etc.)
- Employee Travel Administrators for all travel for bank users. (air travel and car reservations)
- Maintaining, printing, copying, filing and scanning of: Invoices, contract files, vendor service reports, visitor logs, hardware maintenance and repair logs, inventory tracking logs, various system auditing logs, timesheets and parking list reports.
- Receiving of all incoming Express Package deliveries and shipping of all outgoing Express Packages.
- Daily distribution of Interoffice Mail to for Financial Information Technology Division staff.
- Daily sort of interoffice mail that comes through the Security Courier bags for all of Operations Center and sign off with the Security Courier regarding the amount of bags received that day.
- Annual review of Help Desk Administration SPM Manual.
- Maintains all Technology Purchase Orders from Opening to Closing
- Accounts Payable processing for all Technology related invoices which includes acquiring all appropriate management signatures in compliance with Controllers “Disbursement Authorization Policy”.
- File monthly technology reports: IDS Daily Report, Programs that Adopt QSECOFR Authority, Microsoft Patch Management Reports, AS/400 Patch Management Reports, TSM Daily Backup and Validation Reports.
- Maintains annual maintenance contracts files for Network Infrastructure.
- Data input of all recurring invoices for technology services into tracking database.
- Monthly processing of Fiserv Invoices for FTD.
- Creates employee reimbursement requests and routes for appropriate approvals.
- Order Office Supplies for the IT Dept
- Information Technology’s VP Company Credit Card Report (Month End)
- Employee Change Notification Process for user: Transfer, Promotion, Department Change, Supervisor Change and Job Title Change.
- Notifies IT Staff and all Business Unit Applications Administrator(s) of user(s) separating from the bank for proper access removal.
Reporting, Analysis, and Evaluation
- Prepares standard statistical reports, such as help desk incident reports.
- Assist in analysis and evaluation of incident reports and make recommendations to reduce help line incident rate.
- Annual Audit reporting for E&Y, KPMG, and internal audit.
- Verifies inventory of Fiserv EFT and SWIFT Tokens on a monthly basis.
- Maintain bank’s technology fixed assets tags database for Technology equipment and send weekly updates to Controllers for upload to the Sendero Fixed Assets System.
- Monitoring and maintaining department “Out of Office Projection Calendar” to keep managers aware of “Mandatory Leave” requirements for all department staff.
- Maintain daily “Promote to Production” reports for all AS/400 related activities.
- Maintenance of Fiserv Signature Common File reports for FTD.
- Vendor Management
- Calls software and hardware vendors to request service regarding defective products.
- Generating electronic eSP33’s and Work Order SP33, PDS, RFS, Call Tickets, and purchase orders.
- Maintaining files for Building Vendor’s Service Reports (Alakai, Elite, Island Fence) and sending copies of these reports to the Properties Division.
- Point-of-Contact for escorted visits for vendors at the Operations Center 4th Floor.
- Placing ATM Service Calls for ATM Problems to Diebold and/or Fiserv
Systems Security and Building Safety Administration
- Bank Systems Security Administration Administrator for over 52 applications.
- Bank Physical Security Administrator for Operations Center Parking Garage.
- Maintain Operations Center 4th Floor Visitor Log to ensure compliance with physical security requirements as defined by the bank’s Security Office and sending completed monthly logs to the Security Office.
- Monitor fire alarms, door, Diebold panel, heat control in computer room, and water alert alarms in computer room and notify the DP-Operations Manager for resolution of any alarms.
- Monitoring of Operations Center First Floor Elevator Entry.
- Provide Security Guard Assistance with finding visitor contacts located in the Operations Center.
- Monitoring entry/exit in and out of the 4th Floor entrance.
- Reporting all building maintenance problems (sinks, toilets, water leaks, etc.) to Properties Division
- H.S. Diploma
- 2+ years of help desk administration related experience
Physical Requirements & Working Conditions:
- Must be able to perform light physical work and to move or lift items including but not limited to boxes, files and papers up to 20 pounds unless otherwise as indicated.
- Must be able to operate and proficiently use standard office equipment, including phone, copier, personal computer and/or other work related mechanical or electronic devices and applications.
- Must be able to clearly communicate verbally and in writing with all internal and external customers. Must also be able to hear sufficiently to engage in daily discussions and interactions.
- Must be able to read and understand bank-related documents.
- Must be able to work in a conventional office setting, involving sitting at a desk or workstation for long periods of time. Must also be able to adapt to different work environments as needed to perform the job.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Central Pacific Bank
TechnologyView all jobs at Central Pacific Bank