Digital Marketing Manager
- Posted: over a month ago
We are looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Manager to join our team. This position is the primary owner of all digital media advertising, display ads, search, and vendors that support both the strategic and day-to-day operations.
Performs all duties and interacts with internal and external customers in a manner that is expressly aligned with the Company's Core Values of approaching all actions with a “Voyaging Spirit” and being “Positively Ohana”. Exhibits core competencies that result in consistent delivery of positive Customer Interactions, Empowerment and Ownership and demonstrates key professional and performance skills such as Active Listening, effective Oral and Written Communication, Action and Solution Oriented and Thoroughness.
- Develop digital marketing strategy by identifying target customers and their current and future needs, by line of business, monitoring the competition, manage budgets and optimize campaigns costs and ROI/KPI metrics.
- Manage digital ads, in display, programmatic, search and other digital channels.
- Set up and optimize PPC campaigns on all major search engines.
- Proofread advertising material before launching campaigns.
- Coordinate and overseeing the development and launch of campaigns.
- Negotiate with advertising sales agents to ensure the most cost-effective deal structures.
- Track and present campaign data such as views, click-throughs rates, engagements, and customer conversion rates.
- Build and maintain a network of advertising agents and broadcasting networks.
- Monitor audience and media trends, practices, and new technologies.
- Coordinate with outside marketing agencies and internal stakeholders to ensure performance and efficiency as needed.
- When appropriate, a summary report of results, including appropriate ROI, should be drafted and presented to all stakeholders including presentations for Executive Committee.
- Negotiate with and manage third-party service providers and vendors to improve the quality of the bank’s marketing efforts.
- Serves as a liaison to outside agencies and other vendors while providing strong project management skills and ensures timely project launch timelines.
- Ensure regulatory compliance with all marketing materials.
- Interact cooperatively with stakeholders, agencies, and management to resolve compliance findings.
- Per regulatory guidelines, retain all approved materials according to established policies and procedures and work with the Compliance Department on audit reviews.
- Support all other compliance-related assignments as required for agency/regulatory compliance.
- Maintain records, electronic files, and database for audit purposes.
- Conduct periodic internet audits to enforce marketing compliance requirements.
- Take on select Marketing projects, including coordination with appropriate internal Marketing stakeholders, line of business representatives and external vendors as appropriate.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or related field of study required.
3+ years of:
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools
- Experience in setting up and optimizing PPC campaigns on all major search engines
- Experience managing and developing end to end marketing automation platforms such as HubSpot.
- Proven working experience in digital marketing, particularly within the industry
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate.
Physical Requirements & Working Conditions:
- Must be able to move and transport items up to 20lbs and perform other light physical work.
- Must be able to operate standard office equipment, including phone, personal computer, copier, etc.
- Must be able to communicate and exchange clear and accurate information so that internal and external customers will understand.
- Must be able to actively engage in work related discussions and interactions.
- Must be able to read and comprehend bank and business-related documents.
- Must be able to work in a conventional work setting, involving being in a stationary position at a desk or workstation for long periods of time.
- Must also be able to adapt to different work environments as needed to perform the job.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Central Pacific Bank
BusinessView all jobs at Central Pacific Bank