Customer Experience Supervisor (Call Center) - $1,000 SIGN-ON!
Oversee the department's daily activities including, but not limited to, ensuring adequate phone coverage to meet the department's established service level targets, supervision of Customer Experience staff, and handling of escalated complaints.
Performs all duties and interacts with internal and external customers in a manner that is expressly aligned with the Company's Core Values of approaching all actions with a “Voyaging Spirit” and being “Positively Ohana”. Exhibits core competencies that result in consistent delivery of positive Customer Interactions, Empowerment and Ownership and demonstrates key professional and performance skills such as Active Listening, effective Oral and Written Communication, Action and Solution Oriented and Thoroughness.
- Assist in the supervision of the Customer Service Center daily activities.
- Ensure service levels goals are being met and take appropriate action to meets standards.
- Ensure that all Customer Experience Representative are handling calls/ emails in accordance with Customer Service Center standards and taking appropriate follow-up action.
- Provide timely support and guidance to Customer Experience Representatives and ensure we are taking appropriate action to enhance customer experience
- Handle situations that require escalation beyond Customer Experience Representatives
- Provide coverage assistance within the various departments within the Contact Center (daily, weekends, holidays)
- Perform monthly coaching sessions with team to review the quality of calls.
- Provide on-going on-the-job training support for Customer Experience Representatives
- Partner with training department to provide developmental/progression training (documents, material, etc.) for Customer Experience Representatives.
- Motivate and counsel agents through positive communication and feedback.
- Answer incoming telephone calls/emails according to established Customer Service Center standards and assist customers with various banking needs in a professional manner and follow through with appropriate action
- Provide customers with account information and independently resolve problem situations, and contact appropriate personnel as required.
- Work with other departments to ensure fulfillment of a customer’s request.
- Assist with various other functions:
- Prepare and conduct annual reviews for Customer Experience Representatives.
- Gather data for monthly management reports.
- Ensure timely completion and submission of timesheets.
- Assist in managing the retention and turnover rate of resources (FTEs) required to ensure optimal staffing compliment to meet customer service goals.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years as team leader OR 1+ year of supervisory experience required.
- 2+ years of customer service experience required.
- 1+ year of banking experience required.
- 1+ year of call center experience preferred.
- Must be able to work a flexible work schedule to include before and after normal work hours, weekends, and holidays when necessary.
Physical Requirements & Working Conditions:
- Must be able to perform light physical work and to move or lift items including but not limited to boxes, files, and papers up to 20 pounds unless otherwise as indicated.
- Must be able to operate and proficiently use standard office equipment, including phone, copier, personal computer and/or other work related mechanical or electronic devices and applications.
- Must be able to clearly communicate verbally and in writing with all internal and external customers. Must also be able to hear sufficiently to engage in daily discussions and interactions.
- Must be able to read and understand bank-related documents.
- Must be able to work in a conventional office setting, involving sitting at a desk or workstation for long periods of time. Must also be able to adapt to different work environments as needed to perform the job.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Central Pacific BankHonolulu, HI
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.