Customer Experience Rep (20 hours/week) - $600 SIGN-ON BONUS!
Handles incoming email/ telephone calls from internal/external customers according to established Call Center standards in a professional manner and taking follow-up action as necessary. Performs all duties and interacts with internal and external customers in a manner aligned with the Company's Core Values of Teamwork, Integrity and Exceptional Services (TIES); Customer Experience Competencies of Customer Interaction, Empowerment and Ownership; and Basic Skills of Listening, Oral Communication, Written Communication, Action Orientated, Thoroughness, Problem Solving.
Performs all duties and interacts with internal and external customers in a manner that is expressly aligned with the Company's Core Values of approaching all actions with a “Voyaging Spirit” and being “Positively Ohana”. Exhibits core competencies that result in consistent delivery of positive Customer Interactions, Empowerment and Ownership and demonstrates key professional and performance skills such as Active Listening, effective Oral and Written Communication, Action and Solution Oriented and Thoroughness.
- Answer incoming email/ telephone calls in accordance with established Call Center standards and assist customers with various general banking needs in a professional manner and follow through with appropriate action.
- Provide customers with account information, help them resolve problems/issues/concerns, and contact appropriate personnel/departments as required.
- Document and/or escalate issues to ensure customers’ concerns are addressed promptly and appropriately.
- Provide customers with general information on CPB products/services and other general information: Branch/ATM location and hours, Rates and fees, Deposit and loan accounts, Convenience and monetary products/services.
- Fulfill customers’ special requests by utilizing support systems/tools or refer to appropriate personnel/departments.
- Prepare update forms for deposit and loan accounts, such as address and phone number changes.
- Prepare requests for duplicate statements, stop payments, fee waiver, check orders, close accounts, etc.
- Cancel lost/stolen cards, reset Internet Banking passwords, activate cards, etc
- Convert inquiries into account openings by referring customers to appropriate business units.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 1+ year of customer service experience
- Achieving Results - Perseverance
- Achieving Results - Decisiveness
- Communication & Influencing - Approachability
- Operating Skills - Time Management
- Self-Management - Adaptability
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Must be able to work a flexible work schedule to include before and after normal work hours, weekends, and holidays when necessary.
Physical Requirements & Working Conditions:
- Must be able to perform light physical work and to move or lift items including but not limited to boxes, files and papers up to 20 pounds unless otherwise as indicated.
- Must be able to operate and proficiently use standard office equipment, including phone, copier, personal computer and/or other work related mechanical or electronic devices and applications.
- Must be able to clearly communicate verbally and in writing with all internal and external customers. Must also be able to hear sufficiently to engage in daily discussions and interactions.
- Must be able to read and understand bank-related documents.
- Must be able to work in a conventional office setting, involving sitting at a desk or workstation for long periods of time. Must also be able to adapt to different work environments as needed to perform the job.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Central Pacific BankHonolulu, HI
BusinessView All Central Pacific Bank Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.